-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Videos
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-27-2007, 01:33 PM
ned032002's Avatar
ned032002 ned032002 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,570
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Ryu vs. Scorpian

This is a pretty bad ass fight.

http://ebaumsworld.com/2007/01/scorpion-vs-ryu.html
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-27-2007, 07:05 PM
gthompson97's Avatar
gthompson97 gthompson97 is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,625
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to gthompson97 Send a message via MSN to gthompson97
Re: Ryu vs. Scorpian

Someone actually taped their fight? That's the most ridiculously retarded thing I've ever seen.
__________________
95 Talon TSI AWD

97 Eclipse GST

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-27-2007, 07:51 PM
ned032002's Avatar
ned032002 ned032002 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,570
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Re: Ryu vs. Scorpian

awww come on, that's not amusing to you at all? I think it's great how they do the slow motion matrix moves lol.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-28-2007, 12:11 AM
Blackcrow64's Avatar
Blackcrow64 Blackcrow64 is offline
AF Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 9,621
Thanks: 52
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Re: Ryu vs. Scorpian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthompson97
Someone actually taped their fight? That's the most ridiculously retarded thing I've ever seen.
No... Think about it. Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat are two different games. Somebody put that whole thing together. None the less, it was freakin sweet I thought. Very well done.
__________________
-Brian
  • 92 Firebird sold
  • 97 Talon TSI AWD sold
  • 05 Cobalt LS sold
  • 02 Tahoe LT sold
  • 06 Cadillac STS4 AWD sold
  • 03 Corvette Z06 sold
  • 14 Silverado 1500
  • 26 Equinox RS
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-28-2007, 09:41 AM
ned032002's Avatar
ned032002 ned032002 is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,570
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Re: Ryu vs. Scorpian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcrow64
Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat are two different games.
Exactly!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-28-2007, 05:07 PM
gthompson97's Avatar
gthompson97 gthompson97 is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,625
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to gthompson97 Send a message via MSN to gthompson97
Re: Ryu vs. Scorpian

I guess I don't pay that much attention to video games, especially ones like that. I thought it was pretty dumb, but if it's 2 different games combined, then that's pretty interesting I guess.
__________________
95 Talon TSI AWD

97 Eclipse GST

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-31-2007, 09:21 AM
Mikelb's Avatar
Mikelb Mikelb is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,190
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mikelb
Re: Ryu vs. Scorpian

that is indeed interesting... not that the game in itself interests me, but the splicing of two games to make one video, that catches my attention...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcrow64
I write a lot... I wrote one song about this chick I was messing with that was uhhh... Well, lets just say I called it "Forbidden Love"


1991 Eagle Talon TSI - Broken
Head removed, block broken, trans in hatch

1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD- in pieces
3" exhaust, rebuilt bottom end

Project: Assemble the Eagle is underway... and now with AWD

2003 Lancer Evo 1630hp/1593ft lb tq
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-31-2007, 01:50 PM
Thor06's Avatar
Thor06 Thor06 is offline
Jizzed In My Pants
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,549
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Ryu vs. Scorpian

Wow, that was a gay waste of my time.
__________________



Build on hold until I get a good paying job, either in school or once I get out. At that time a full tear down and complete rebuild should be in order.

The Purple People Eater will ride again... January 2011 can't come soon enough.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Videos


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts