-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic
Register FAQ Community
Off-Topic Talk about anything other than cars.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-18-2007, 10:14 PM
SilvrEclipse's Avatar
SilvrEclipse SilvrEclipse is offline
Holset powered 420a
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,434
Thanks: 1
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Send a message via AIM to SilvrEclipse
February Fling Car Show

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3012112

Is anyone planning on going to this? I know there are a few of you guys in this area and might want to check it out. There are mostly going to be euro cars but its open to all. Let me know if you plan on going and so I can get some #'s and we can meet up there.
__________________
98 Eclipse GS Turbo
Megasquirt 2 - Holset HY35 Turbo - Built motor - P&P Head and Intake - 3" Turbo back - FMIC - Greddy RZ BOV - Walbro 255 - Aeromotive AFPR - 650cc Injectors - Fidanza Flywheel - Zoom clutch - 13" Cobra Front Brakes - AEM WB - Devilsown meth injection - 3.55 Final Drive gear ratio

1981 Chevy Scottsdale
1987 Nissan 300zx - Chump Car
2001 BMW 325i - DD
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-18-2007, 10:36 PM
ned032002's Avatar
ned032002 ned032002 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,570
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Re: February Fling Car Show

Looks like alot of people are planning to go, too bad I can't make it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-19-2007, 10:44 AM
Mikelb's Avatar
Mikelb Mikelb is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,190
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mikelb
Re: February Fling Car Show

wow, didn't know a/b this... thanks for the link... I'll strongly consider, I stay out towards Spring Hope, NC...

Really depends on cash and the car's progress...

just got that pesky ignition/fuel/wth won't it start problem...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcrow64
I write a lot... I wrote one song about this chick I was messing with that was uhhh... Well, lets just say I called it "Forbidden Love"


1991 Eagle Talon TSI - Broken
Head removed, block broken, trans in hatch

1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD- in pieces
3" exhaust, rebuilt bottom end

Project: Assemble the Eagle is underway... and now with AWD

2003 Lancer Evo 1630hp/1593ft lb tq
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-19-2007, 10:56 AM
gthompson97's Avatar
gthompson97 gthompson97 is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,625
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to gthompson97 Send a message via MSN to gthompson97
Re: February Fling Car Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelb
just got that pesky ignition/fuel/wth won't it start problem...
You got that too huh? Shit happens to me alllllll the time.
__________________
95 Talon TSI AWD

97 Eclipse GST

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Blackcrow64's Avatar
Blackcrow64 Blackcrow64 is offline
AF Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 9,621
Thanks: 52
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Re: February Fling Car Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelb
just got that pesky ignition/fuel/wth won't it start problem...
I'm sure I'll be having this problem as well...
__________________
-Brian
  • 92 Firebird sold
  • 97 Talon TSI AWD sold
  • 05 Cobalt LS sold
  • 02 Tahoe LT sold
  • 06 Cadillac STS4 AWD sold
  • 03 Corvette Z06 sold
  • 14 Silverado 1500
  • 26 Equinox RS
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-19-2007, 01:09 PM
Mikelb's Avatar
Mikelb Mikelb is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,190
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mikelb
Re: February Fling Car Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcrow64
I'm sure I'll be having this problem as well...
I get it from time to time... lol

Hopefully you just helped me fix mine...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcrow64
I write a lot... I wrote one song about this chick I was messing with that was uhhh... Well, lets just say I called it "Forbidden Love"


1991 Eagle Talon TSI - Broken
Head removed, block broken, trans in hatch

1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD- in pieces
3" exhaust, rebuilt bottom end

Project: Assemble the Eagle is underway... and now with AWD

2003 Lancer Evo 1630hp/1593ft lb tq
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-24-2007, 11:31 PM
SilvrEclipse's Avatar
SilvrEclipse SilvrEclipse is offline
Holset powered 420a
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,434
Thanks: 1
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Send a message via AIM to SilvrEclipse
Re: February Fling Car Show

Bump
__________________
98 Eclipse GS Turbo
Megasquirt 2 - Holset HY35 Turbo - Built motor - P&P Head and Intake - 3" Turbo back - FMIC - Greddy RZ BOV - Walbro 255 - Aeromotive AFPR - 650cc Injectors - Fidanza Flywheel - Zoom clutch - 13" Cobra Front Brakes - AEM WB - Devilsown meth injection - 3.55 Final Drive gear ratio

1981 Chevy Scottsdale
1987 Nissan 300zx - Chump Car
2001 BMW 325i - DD
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Mikelb's Avatar
Mikelb Mikelb is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,190
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Mikelb
Re: February Fling Car Show

Still got that pesky problem... doesn't look like I'll make it

I can't get the beamer before then either... sry guys...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcrow64
I write a lot... I wrote one song about this chick I was messing with that was uhhh... Well, lets just say I called it "Forbidden Love"


1991 Eagle Talon TSI - Broken
Head removed, block broken, trans in hatch

1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD- in pieces
3" exhaust, rebuilt bottom end

Project: Assemble the Eagle is underway... and now with AWD

2003 Lancer Evo 1630hp/1593ft lb tq
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-01-2007, 11:48 AM
xavier3jr's Avatar
xavier3jr xavier3jr is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,682
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to xavier3jr Send a message via MSN to xavier3jr
Re: February Fling Car Show

not to far away from me at all, only about 80 miles i live right off exit 34 on I-85. ill consider going but i might be working.
__________________


96 GS - 5 Speed-Sold

1998 Ford F-150 XLT 4X4
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-01-2007, 08:42 PM
ned032002's Avatar
ned032002 ned032002 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,570
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Re: February Fling Car Show

Ya know I need to get to a show this year, does anyone know of any good ones here in NY or even PA?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-01-2007, 10:36 PM
SilvrEclipse's Avatar
SilvrEclipse SilvrEclipse is offline
Holset powered 420a
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,434
Thanks: 1
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Send a message via AIM to SilvrEclipse
Re: February Fling Car Show

look up hot import nights and nopi and check out their schedules
__________________
98 Eclipse GS Turbo
Megasquirt 2 - Holset HY35 Turbo - Built motor - P&P Head and Intake - 3" Turbo back - FMIC - Greddy RZ BOV - Walbro 255 - Aeromotive AFPR - 650cc Injectors - Fidanza Flywheel - Zoom clutch - 13" Cobra Front Brakes - AEM WB - Devilsown meth injection - 3.55 Final Drive gear ratio

1981 Chevy Scottsdale
1987 Nissan 300zx - Chump Car
2001 BMW 325i - DD
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse/Talon/Laser > Off-Topic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts