|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
When Nintendo was God! *NSFW*
http://www.leakingpen.com/item/2310
and why Inside Edition sucks with Bill O Reiley!!! ![]() $100 bucks for the system. Of course now, they're still about that when the new stuff comes out. What a simplier time when all you had to do was jump on the head...
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: When Nintendo was God!
i miss my NES. died in a flood back in Hurricane Floyd.
still got SNES and Zelda: Link to the Past!
__________________
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: When Nintendo was God!
The game is so much more intense when played in real life.
http://www.gorillamask.net/mariolive.shtml |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: When Nintendo was God!
Quote:
www.everyvideogame.com
__________________
BP's Rides; - 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R- Mods: ECU Jumper, Akrapovic Slip-on, Power Commander III, 8000K HID's. - 2K2 Maxima 6 Speed-Mods: Advanced Timing, Cattman Cat-back Exhaust, H&R Springs, Tokico Illumina Struts, Konig Theory 19" Rims. ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: When Nintendo was God!
i know, i even had emulators at one pint, but its just not the same...
-using impossibly uncomfortable rectangular controllers -blowing on the cartridges and talking to it when it didn't work -getting upset when someone moved the NES while the game was on and getting it stuck etc...
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: When Nintendo was God!
good ol nintendo. I remember playing Mario at my grandmas all the time, lol. Remember when N64 came out? that was the SH!T. all i have to say is 007.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: When Nintendo was God!
Sorry, I came from New Zealand, where the Sega Master System dominated the 8 bit era
__________________
Check out my Pride and joy in AF- and discuss your favourite Alfa Romeo ![]() 2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: When Nintendo was God!
you poor deprived soul.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: When Nintendo was God!
I remember that 64bit console with the ultimate 007 game, man that was the shizz...... I never looked back at sonic again........................... now I have a 360 and soon a PS3 hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: When Nintendo was God!
Quote:
Quote:
I sold my NES (which was still working flawlessly) and Genesis so I could help pay for my Playstation (way back in '94). I regretted it everday after. Everything you said about the NES was 100% spot on, but that's what made it so great too. I wanna be a little kid again, fuck this grown up shit.
__________________
*Under Construction - New sig to debut* |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: When Nintendo was God!
definitely. thats why i love playing on my nes and snes. well, the 64 too for that matter. i got all the nintendo consoles. cant wait for the wii cause then i can play with my wii 24/7!!!
always youve had to play with two hands, but soon i can play with my wii with one hand!!!
__________________
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: When Nintendo was God!
and Ill be able to stick my wii in angles and places that were never before thought possible....................................
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: When Nintendo was God!
I think my freind will like to come over and play with my fantastic wii also.....
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: When Nintendo was God!
We will have so much fun playing with my wii, I'm getting all excited just waiting for it, all I can think is when is my Wii going to cum?????
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: When Nintendo was God!
Gtfo.
__________________
Check out my Pride and joy in AF- and discuss your favourite Alfa Romeo ![]() 2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|