-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Cutlass Series
Register FAQ Community
Cutlass Series Includes Cutlass Ciera, Cutlass Cruiser, Cutlass Calais, Cutlass Supreme, Custom Cruiser, as well as the GM N-Body subforums.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-04-2006, 07:37 AM
crazycory1 crazycory1 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 130
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1987 307 flywheel options?

Well my 1987 olds has no reverse, so I have been looking into different trans options.

I have a chevy 700r4 and I ordered an tci adapter kit through summit racing to allow it to bolt to the olds 307 that is in my car now.


BUT then I got searching around on the web an found that with just a little more work I can put a camaro t-5 in it. Looks like the t-5 is a common swap for the chevy g-bodys. I have found some info on a t-5 in an olds but it really didn't into details on the parts that were used.

I have most of the info I need but what flywheel will work with a 1987 olds 307?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-04-2006, 02:11 PM
crazycory1 crazycory1 is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 130
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 1987 307 flywheel options?

Another question, Does the 307 have the hole drilled for the pilot bushing?

I read that most olds motors that came the automatic transmissions do not have the hole drilled in the end of the crank.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Cutlass Series


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:27 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts