|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
heh... remember these...
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=346614
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=406791 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: heh... remember these...
That guy in the first one is a joke..Disgrace and really make the rest of us hispanics look bad.. especially since he was bashing these GM niggaz..
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: heh... remember these...
Dude... I'm Italian/German and Hillbilly... doesn't that mean I can use the N word freely in a derogatory sense towards whomever I so choose??? (What a fucking loser). People like that just piss me off... why do they get to breath our air?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: heh... remember these...
lol, I kinda miss some of the dumb asses. Its not as much fun without a resident punching bag. Although after reading the second thread I just decided who I will nominate
http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...7&postcount=18
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart. Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear) |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: heh... remember these...
Too bad that little bugger doesnt come around as often and is always in his v6 site where he wont be humiliated for owning a v6..
Not saying mines fast or anything.. but I dont try to compete with the big boys..
__________________
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: heh... remember these...
He hangs out in a local F-body forum not just V6's and he has been pretty active lately. Philly I haven't noticed around though and Drvngstorm seems to have disappeared as well.
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart. Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear) |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: heh... remember these...
yeah... I miss Philly... He was always saying the perfectly wrong thing at the exact wrong time... like when SG was complaining about her boyfriend and he told her to quit wiping her pussy... and THEN found out she was a girl. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!
Not to mention his alarm made good fodder for stories. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: heh... remember these...
hi
__________________
97 Camaro - 2.077 60', 14.745 @ 92.20 - still down, one year later. 194k miles-160* thermo-V8 shocks/springs (V6 rear springs)-3" Magnaflow !cat (3" dynomax bullet) back-SLP CAI-stock boxed LCAs-poly tranny mount and torque arm bushing-custom HPTuners tuning-4.10s/eaton/TA girdle-3.5" alum DS-spohn LCA brackets-prostar skinnies 179.75 RWHP, 204.52 RWTQ ON ITS WAY: MORE R.I.P. Andy 87 Benz 190e - DD 01 EX250 - still gotta get my license for this thing |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: heh... remember these...
I am shocked you left out the thread that Diego got banned in though Jim. I am going to have to go find it. Infact, now that I think about it. Suck List Version 1.0 was actually inspired by Diego and he was on there.
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart. Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear) |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: heh... remember these...
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart. Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear) |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: heh... remember these...
Forgot about that one. Ah man... the good old days.
We need someone to be a jackass to beat up on... where the hell did Xeno go? |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: heh... remember these...
He got some Integra or something made by Honda. I still try to play the bongo's on his balls threw aim. Infact he blocked me for a few days last week but its just not the same as him threatening to kill everyone I ever cared for on the forum
. You know I never would have thought being able to ban jackass's would have backfired on me like this . I should go unban LT1man and LS1man and diego and Diablo for any of you who have been around long enough to remember him.
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart. Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear) |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: heh... remember these...
Reading those made me laugh...
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: heh... remember these...
Definately unban Diablo, I could use some stress relief
__________________
97 Camaro - 2.077 60', 14.745 @ 92.20 - still down, one year later. 194k miles-160* thermo-V8 shocks/springs (V6 rear springs)-3" Magnaflow !cat (3" dynomax bullet) back-SLP CAI-stock boxed LCAs-poly tranny mount and torque arm bushing-custom HPTuners tuning-4.10s/eaton/TA girdle-3.5" alum DS-spohn LCA brackets-prostar skinnies 179.75 RWHP, 204.52 RWTQ ON ITS WAY: MORE R.I.P. Andy 87 Benz 190e - DD 01 EX250 - still gotta get my license for this thing |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: heh... remember these...
I actually almost one time brought up the subject of unbanning Diablo in a aim chat that like 5 of us mods were in. Including the mod who actually perm banned diablo and so I invite Diablo in think well if they get to chat with him outside AF maybe they will consider letting him back in and within like 3 minutes of him being in the chat room he starts talking about n****er this and big black d**k that and really making a case for not wanting him around period (infact we all changed into another private room and pretended we called it a night) even though the only reason I wanted him around was for stress relief for the rest of us. I mean we really ripped into that guy and he liked us or at least gave the impression he did. He was a complete tool though. I remember the time he said something about having sex with Karens infant baby. Man was that kid messed up.
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart. Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear) |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|