-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Prism
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-18-2006, 09:32 AM
ronlitton ronlitton is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs down How to check orig. equipt. on 2001 Prizm?

Is there a way to find out what standard and optional equipment was on my 2001 Prizm originally? Can a Chevy dealer tell me, based on the VIN#, or is there somewhere on the Web I can get this info? I want to find out if the 2001 I just bought was an LSI, and if it had remote keyless entry (no remote transmitter came with it, but I can get one via EBay and program it). Any help in finding this info would be appreciated. Thanks!

__________________
Ron Litton
[email protected]
Full-time RVers
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-18-2006, 09:52 AM
maxwedge maxwedge is offline
A990 racer
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 17,072
Thanks: 26
Thanked 388 Times in 379 Posts
Lightbulb Re: How to check orig. equipt. on 2001 Prizm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlitton
Is there a way to find out what standard and optional equipment was on my 2001 Prizm originally? Can a Chevy dealer tell me, based on the VIN#, or is there somewhere on the Web I can get this info? I want to find out if the 2001 I just bought was an LSI, and if it had remote keyless entry (no remote transmitter came with it, but I can get one via EBay and program it). Any help in finding this info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Find the rpo codes for the car, in the trunk? Give the vin to your Chev dealer, probably can decode and tell what the rpo code for that option is.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Prism


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts