|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Applying engine dressing
I was thinking about applying some WD-40 to all my plastic and rubber. How long do i have to wait after driving the car to be totally safe. I dont want to do it when its hot so how long would u recomend???? And how long does this stuff last.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Applying engine dressing
don't do it, you always get it on the paint and it is hard to get off,and wd-40 attracts dust majorly!!
__________________
95 Z71 Silverado 4x4 ext. cab Mods- Flowmaster Exhaust,Intake |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Applying engine dressing
I use a good silicone spray, you know the one, it also comes in wipes, which keeps it off the paint
Makes everything look shiny and new. Lasts for months.
__________________
1999 Grand Am SS 3.4 OHV
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|