|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Power Windows
I just wanted to know if anyone had or is having this type of experience w/ the power window. Has anyone's power window, while going down goes down real slow to a point where when it's close to being all the way down it sounds like it's dying because it's hardly going down and while going up it's just a little slower than normal. I notice this because my passenger window on my coupe is alot slower than the one on the driver side. also when the passenger side window rolls down it's squeaks. I want information on who else is having this type of problem and what the fix is for it.
Also doesn anyone know how to fix the power door lock switch, my door lock switch doesn't engage when arming or disarming the alarm or using the power door lock switch, so i have to lock the door manually. does anyone know how to fix this. would i need a new actuator? Also my bolt studs for the wheels 2 of them have been stripped (not the lugs) I wanted to know if there is any possbile way the stud bolts can be replaced |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Power Windows
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, I have a 90 LX, and my windows have all but broken. It started about 6 months ago with the passenger side. It started sticking, and then quit working. I got it fixed for about a hundred dollars, but then it broke again the following week. I would recommend taking it into a Honda Dealer and see what's up. Now the driver's side is sticking to.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
i too have been having problems. although more on the driver side. they still both work, but are starting to struggle, im hoping i can just get a new pw motor(or whatever its called).
as for the studs, yes they can be replaced, but not for cheap unless you can do it yourself. each stud will run about a buck. and pepboys for instance charges approx. $60/stud. but the guy who told me the charges didnt tell me correctly, so i went in and argued after they had done it, and i got all 4 changed for about 80 bucks. of course you can do it yourself, but you have to take off the caliper and rotor to get behind where the studs are. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|