|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| WIP - Street Post topics for any "Works In Progress" street vehicles projects in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
NISMO Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune
I know.. everybody is building this one.. But I want my own and I feel that.. this is THE most beutifull Skyline ever build.. after the R32
Iīm going to make some changes on the exhaust and some other things just like Hiroboy... nothing more... And for the one who is interested.. on Tuesday I am buying a Toyota Celica, painting it black and Iīm gonna put the Skyline rims on it.. Well enough said.. back to the Skyline: as you can see.. NO progress at all but tomorrow there might be some... since itīs christmas (have to spend MUCH time with the family) Anyway.. Comments are welcome.. ________________ Rickard _________________ |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: NISMO Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune
waiting for progress!
__________________
![]()
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NISMO Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune
Got the underchassis done today.. all except for the new exhaust and the little cooler in the back..
![]() And MAN.. you gotta love the stance of this one.. ![]() And since I donīt got any of the paint.. I will have to wait with the interior and the exterior untill tuesday.. and by then I will be showing you my *NOT BOUGHT YET* Toyota Celica GT-Four.. ![]() ________________ Rickard |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: NISMO Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune
Nice work!!
__________________
Current project/projects: *Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R *Shelby Mustang '66 Planned projects: *Scania 4-serie Topline showtruck *A car or a truck, don't know yet __________________________________________________ ___________ [ Click on this link to check out my simple projects: Here
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice work!
Z-Tune the best for me! I already have this kit, but i changed a lot of modifications on the body, and sprayed Metallic Blue, and Gloss Black on the top of the car! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: NISMO Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune
and man
u are fast with the chassis ! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: NISMO Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune
looks good, is it just me or are the front wheels turned abit? if so, really looks deadly and aggresive like that.
__________________
![]() ![]()
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NISMO Nissan Skyline R34 Z-tune
progress : First layer of coat was put on.. and I was going for the darker look on this one.. instead of ts-76 (mica silver) I went for ts-17...
![]() And here is the custom made exhaust system.. it looks pretty good I think.. It can allways be better.. right? ![]() Well.. thatīs it for now.. hope you like it ![]() ________________ Rickard |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|