|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
TCS light
I am having problems with my 95 millenia. My tcs light seems to only go off when i am on the highway, causing my car to hesitate when i try to excellerate. Once the ignition is turned off, the tcs light turns off and car runs fine. i have already replaced: bank1 oxygen sensor, fuel filter, air filter, brake job, pcm (computer) the dealership can not pin point problem and i am running out of cash
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: TCS light
Quote:
I am having the same problem. is there anyone who has an answer to this? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: TCS light
you more than likely have some broken vacuum tees under the intake manifold. you need to have these repaired. you may also have malfunctioning vacuum and vent solenoids for the ABV system.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: TCS light
My 96 Millenia S has the same problem. Warmer weather seems to aggrevate it. I will be driving along just fine, I feel a slight loss of power, the TCS light comes on, and then the car starts chugging down the road if do more than just slightly accellerate. For $1200 my local Mazda dealer said they could fix what it "might" be. Would love to find someone who figured this out!
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: TCS light
Are you guys deft. Mazdatech177 told you the answer. It's caused by broken vaccume tees under the intake manifold and possible solinoid for the ABV system(AIR BYPASS VALVE for your supercharger)
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: TCS light
upsy I ment blind
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: TCS light
Thank you for this info. I just purchase a 96 and the light was popping up as soon as i took it off of the lot. I took it back with a print out of your postings and the TCS light and they were able to fix the problem.
Mow if someone can tell what to change for the car not wanting to start, that would be great. Thanks again. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|