|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Looking for a Pink Cadillac Conv for Photo Shoot in NY
Contact someone at the Cadillac-LaSalle Club. They have people with Cadillacs on stand-by just for that reason!
__________________
2000 Cadillac STS 2005 Cadillac Escalade 2008 Triumph Sprint ST 1050 ABS |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: Re: Looking for a Pink Cadillac Conv for Photo Shoot in NY
Quote:
__________________
2000 Cadillac STS 2005 Cadillac Escalade 2008 Triumph Sprint ST 1050 ABS |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Looking for a Pink Cadillac Conv for Photo Shoot in NY
I hear Bruce Springsteen has one - and he's just across the river in NJ..........................
j/k.........I couldn't resist...........I'm sure you hear it all the time........... http://www.lyricsdomain.com/2/bruce_..._cadillac.html |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|