|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Off-Topic Talk about anything other than cars. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
tuning
I know this probably has been covered extensively but i couldnt find anyhing that worked so here it is. I just installed my s-afc II today and i was wondering how to tune it.
__________________
2004 Flame Red SRT-4 |Audiobahn 1200Q|Rockford 602s|Jensen flip out dvd| Mods: ![]() |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RKO (racingknowledgeonline.org) had a great write-up that used to be found here: http://www.racingknowledge.org/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1011. They recently rearranged the site. It's worth a search. Kevin, who used to mod there, may also be able to point you to the right page. Congrats.
__________________
I used to own a DSM. Quote:
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|