|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Does anyone have/know how to get programming instructions for a keyless entry remote for a 1999 Saab 93?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Me too! I need to program my Spare FOB
Does anyone know how I can get instructions on how to program my 1999 9-3 SE FOB remote? This is my spare remote with spare key, if I have to take it to the dealer it's a hour drive for me.
Thanks!! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Programming Instructions
you have to have a saab tech II scan tool. dealers have to have it and independant shops should have one.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|