|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Completed Projects / Gallery Post all completed works in this sub-forum. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
COMPLETE: 1984 Wrangler Monte Carlo
Well, this one is done. Nothing dramatically special. The decals were a pleasure to apply. I tried to build this one ultra clean and boxstock, except for the ride height. I even used the kit hood pins sanded down and acdentuated by Detailers black wash. Enjoy the pics there are lots of them!!!!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, that is a really clean and tidy build. Not much into Nascar?? but the build and the work put into this is impressive.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: COMPLETE: 1984 Wrangler Monte Carlo
Makes me want to buy some jeans... Verrrrrrry nice..
__________________
Not so recently completed, I will get another done soon...: |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: COMPLETE: 1984 Wrangler Monte Carlo
awesome build. i've got 3 wrangler cars on the to do list. what colors did you use for the blue and yellow?
__________________
My name is Russell, feel free to use it. I'd rather be hated for Who I Am than be loved for Who I Am Not |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: COMPLETE: 1984 Wrangler Monte Carlo
Nice, looks really aggressive.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|