|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's a 2000 Grand Prix GT, 98k, 2 door, at, ac, power everything, 3.8 V6, chrome wheels, aftermarket CD player, the only thing that's wrong is the AC/Heater fan control will only work on the high setting (I'm not sure what needs to be replaced to fix it), looks and drives awesome. All I'm asking is $6800 obo. Let me know if you have any questions. (801) 372-8739 Eric. Car is in Utah.
![]()
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: FS: 2000 Grand Prix GT
Nice....BUT why does it look lower in the rear...the cement looks leveled....?????
How about $3500.... |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's actually because I had most of the accesories to my 455 engine in there at the time. There nothing wrong with the car.
Sorry, I can't go that low on the price. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
~Larry~
__________________
![]() ClubGP Member 6530 Since 2001 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks Larry! I guess it's a dealer part because neither Autozone or Checker could get it. I will update my post when it's fixed. Thanks again.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: FS: 2000 Grand Prix GT
It is a dealer part...I just bought it and replaced it about 2 weeks ago.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: FS: 2000 Grand Prix GT
Standard Motor Products also makes one Part # RU-60,besides the AC-Delco
__________________
![]() ClubGP Member 6530 Since 2001 |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice Grand Prix dude!
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the compliment, it's a great car, it's just hard keeping up with my bills so it's going to have to go. Hopefully to a good home.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|