-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Car Videos
Register FAQ Community
Car Videos Got a crazy video to share?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-03-2005, 02:07 PM
trev0006 trev0006 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,424
Thanks: 0
Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Supercars

Supercars save as..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-03-2005, 02:52 PM
hockeygod2787's Avatar
hockeygod2787 hockeygod2787 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 726
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to hockeygod2787
Re: Supercars

wow... thats one freaking great vid man..... is there a longer version ??
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-03-2005, 03:05 PM
youcan youcan is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
That's recorded in Holland.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-03-2005, 06:14 PM
zozza8 zozza8 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 325
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Supercars

that is a kick ass vid
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-03-2005, 08:31 PM
clawhammer's Avatar
clawhammer clawhammer is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 4,945
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Supercars

I'm not trying to flame or anything, but the guy was taking it a little bit too safe. I would have taken a few more risks myself.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-04-2005, 01:01 PM
4-THGENH24LUDE's Avatar
4-THGENH24LUDE 4-THGENH24LUDE is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 120
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to 4-THGENH24LUDE
Re: Supercars

man if I had any of those cars I would ride the car until it was dead because if no one has noticed .... THATS WHAT FAST CARS ARE MADE FOR!!! Lol.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-06-2005, 06:40 PM
Ridenour's Avatar
Ridenour Ridenour is offline
GranddAmnit
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,156
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via MSN to Ridenour
Re: Supercars

Wow that is a very badass video. I think I wet myself when I saw that enzo and those murcielagos all in the same spot on that street

When they were going fast in that one car in the middle of the clip, what was that alarm all about? I saw his check engine light come on.
__________________
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Car Videos


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts