-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Aurora
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-22-2005, 01:50 PM
Green Machine 95 Green Machine 95 is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 162
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Green Machine 95
steering wheel size

I'm at walmart right now and would like to buy a steering whell cover but I don't know the size of them...I have a 95 aurora....someone answer asap heh thanks
__________________
95' Aurora: Luxury at its best, with a little speed on the side

www.smorgas.com/awnawhellnaw
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-22-2005, 04:14 PM
kayaman420 kayaman420 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 61
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: steering wheel size

They are big. I never found one that fit myself. The non adjustable ones that is.

Im sure if you got a stretchy one or a wrap it would work, but the harder pre sized ones are always too small.
__________________
Aurora 4.0---Anything less would be uncivilized!
http://members.cardomain.com/kayaman420
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-22-2005, 07:08 PM
rodtice's Avatar
rodtice rodtice is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 217
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: steering wheel size

I got the large size lace up, W I D E, cover from wal-mart, you have to stretch it on, though it fits quite well. However you have to replace it every year as the quality is not as good as OEM leather.

I really like a thick steeringwheel and am looking for a high quality thick, complete coverage wheel cover.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-27-2005, 08:45 AM
Isnibs's Avatar
Isnibs Isnibs is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 201
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Please don't recoil in horror.
I have a sheepskin steering wheel cover. It fits most size wheels.
My Aurora is black/gray and the cover is dark gray so it doesn't look to distasteful in the leather interior.
When the temps go down below zero my seat warmers,block heater and steering wheel cover are life savers.
__________________
1996 Aurora Black / grey

Last edited by Isnibs; 02-27-2005 at 03:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Oldsmobile > Aurora


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts