|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can anyone give me a rough estimate of the cost to have a body kit installed. I have a 95 Altima SE and I'm planning on getting the R34 kit(see Andy'sAutoSport.com)
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: estimate of cost to install body-kit?
You will save a whole lot of money if you just ask a couple questions and install it yourself. If you have someone do it for you I promise you it wont look as good as if you were to do it. Do it yourself save money time and make it look good trust me if I can do it you can
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you have a body shop that you've had work done for you in the past, feel free to use them. Labor is approx. $70-75/hr (in NY where I'm from), and you have to install and paint, so you're prob looking at 3-5 hrs, so add that on top of whatever your body kit costs
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|