|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
EEC computer location, 98, E350, V10
I have a 98 E350 with a V10 engine. I want to find my EEC computer.
Can anyone pin point its location for me? I tried the search feature but came up empty. Thanks. Danford1 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: EEC computer location, 98, E350, V10
From the outside, it is just to the passenger side of the master cylinder. From the inside, above the accelerator pedal.
Why? They do not fail (well ok, but it is EXTREMELY rare). |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: EEC computer location, 98, E350, V10
Mine hasen't failed yet. I want to get a custom SCT chip burned by Lonnie for it. First I have to get to it to get the code off it. If it is a nightmare to remove, I'd like to know ahead of time.
Thanks. Danford1 Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: EEC computer location, 98, E350, V10
Oh, VERY good choice. Mr. Dahl knows his stuff, and there is non better than SCT. The catchcode is also on the driver's door post at the front edge near one of the hinges, if you need it. You cannot see the code on the EEC until it is removed.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Code
Lonnie told me to look for a sticker also. I looked everywhere. No stickers to be found.
Is the computer hard to remove from a 98 van? Danford1 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: EEC computer location, 98, E350, V10
No.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|