-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Windstar
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Alicia1 Alicia1 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question LATCH safety system

I need to know if anyone can help with a question about the latch safety system. I bought a 2002 windstar SE used, and it didn't have an owner's manuel. I need to know where the top tether anchor is located in the vehicle. I can't find it anywhere inside my van. I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-06-2005, 11:13 AM
adbradley adbradley is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If you're talking about the bench seats, the tether point is actually at the bottom of the back of the seat. I pulled up my headrests and ran the tether between the headrest and the seat. The tether point will be directly below the headrest and is part of the seat frame itself...
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Windstar


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts