|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Best Way To Sell 96 Vr6 As Parts Car
I have well had a 96 Passat VR6 , about three weeks ago the clutch went, it was way to much to get the thing fixed being it has about 150,000 miles. so i will be moving on. I would like to know what the best way to sell it. its a gourgous looking red (2yr Paint) and has the typical passat problems, electrical, and the coil pack is on its way as well. great car traveled th country with it and it still well did romp on the highway! man was it quick. I know i can get more if i sell it as a parts car. Anyone have any good ideas? Looking for help!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Way To Sell 96 Vr6 As Parts Car
I'm Looking For Parts For A 96 Passatt Do Have This Car Still?
Looking For Throtle Body, Some Other Parts Too... Let Me Know Thnx |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Best Way To Sell 96 Vr6 As Parts Car
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
i need parts for 96 Vr6 car
i need SECONDARY AIR INJECTION PUMP MOTOR HOW MUCH PLUS SHIPPING TO 20176
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|