|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Tundra 4X4 Access Cab Tires
I'm taking delivery on a 2005 4X4 Limited Access cab at the end of Jan. OEM is 265/65/17. I want to replace with Michelin X Terrain 275/65 17. From the threads seen here and on TS they shoud fit a 2 wheel drive OK. I have a 4X4 coming. Does anyone know if they will fit without rubbing?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Tundra 4X4 Access Cab Tires
if they fit a 2wd they should fit a 4x4 is my thought. 4x2 and 4x4 Tundras seem to sit at about the same height by my eyeballs. Width is my greatest concern
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|