-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Lincoln > Continental
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-19-2004, 01:20 AM
voctav voctav is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Interior Lights Problem

Hello! I just bougt a '99 Conti and the interior light doesn't work at all .I tried to turn on from the dimmer button on the panel light but nothing happend.Even doors are opened the lights stay off. Please help.Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-20-2004, 01:36 AM
Towncar's Avatar
Towncar Towncar is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,204
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
If this subject get's more urgent, and continues to go unanswered here, also try lol .
__________________
-Steven
1996 Town Car, Cartier
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-20-2004, 12:14 PM
Towncar's Avatar
Towncar Towncar is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 2,204
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Interior Lights Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by voctav
Hello! I just bougt a '99 Conti and the interior light doesn't work at all .I tried to turn on from the dimmer button on the panel light but nothing happend.Even doors are opened the lights stay off. Please help.Thanks
Octav...
Thanks for the PM

I see you figured out the problem!! Great !!

Enjoy your new Lincoln !!!
__________________
-Steven
1996 Town Car, Cartier
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-26-2004, 10:17 AM
curveballace curveballace is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Interior Lights Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by voctav
Hello! I just bougt a '99 Conti and the interior light doesn't work at all .I tried to turn on from the dimmer button on the panel light but nothing happend.Even doors are opened the lights stay off. Please help.Thanks
I have the same problem with my 1995 Conti. I have a sack of 15 amp fuses I change regularly. Check your fuse box. They say the problem stems from my passengers pulling down the visor - hmmmmmmmmmmm- frustrating but true.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Lincoln > Continental


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts