|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Two MR's Available
I have a graphite Grey or a Apex Silver available for immediate delivery. Call 734-663-7770 or 734-669-4334 and Ask for Andrew if your interested.
Have a great day! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Two MR's Available
I would...if only I had the money...
__________________
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Two MR's Available
you can send the graphite Grey one to me, thats if you didn't mention price becasue there isn't one! sorry I'm dreaming
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
How much would they cost, and are they used (and if so how many miles). Where are they being shiped from, and would the buyer or you pay for shiping.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
My friend's dealership has a brand new '05 Red MR in their showroom. It is so beautiful. The red is by far the best color with the grey BBS wheels, in my opinion.
Call 989.684.0500, ask for Justin. He has raced DSMs for quite a while and is the most knowledgeable salesman I have ever talked with when it comes to the EVO. He will work out a good deal for you. I bought my '04 from him. BTW, this is located in Bay City, MI EVOlutionary
__________________
'04 EVO 8 w/ Buschur Racing full 3" exhaust, Switzer tuned EMS, Switzer IC pipe, RMR intake, Hallman MBC, HKS 280's, Walbro 255 fp, Hoosier 285/30/18 on 18x9.5 5Zigen FN01R-C rims. 335whp @93 octane 380whp @C16 |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|