-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-24-2004, 10:35 AM
silver87ta's Avatar
silver87ta silver87ta is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 307
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Drumroll Please!!

And now the moment you've all (well, me, at the very least) have been waiting for...NEW PAINT!!






I know, I know, It's raining, but I couldn't wait to share with you guys.
And just since my mug hasnt shown up on here yet, here ya go...

__________________
02 Formula 5.7L V8 LS1
SLP Lid, SLP MAF, SLP Cold-Air Induction, WS6 ViS Carbon Fiber hood



Gone but not forgotten: 87 Trans Am 5.7L V8

My first true addiction
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-24-2004, 10:41 AM
FormulaLT1's Avatar
FormulaLT1 FormulaLT1 is offline
Fight the powwa!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: Drumroll Please!!

Wow, that f*cker looks super sweet now. The fresh paint really makes that hood look even better.

P.S. Is that a badge on your Belt?, Are you a detective?
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.


Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-24-2004, 10:55 AM
silver87ta's Avatar
silver87ta silver87ta is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 307
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks, man!

Yes, it is a badge, but no, not a detective, only a sergeant. Just had court today, that's all. Forgot I was even wearing it
__________________
02 Formula 5.7L V8 LS1
SLP Lid, SLP MAF, SLP Cold-Air Induction, WS6 ViS Carbon Fiber hood



Gone but not forgotten: 87 Trans Am 5.7L V8

My first true addiction
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-24-2004, 11:00 AM
FormulaLT1's Avatar
FormulaLT1 FormulaLT1 is offline
Fight the powwa!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: Drumroll Please!!

OK, cool I know who to send my tickets to now. LOL, Just kidding but does your department have one fo the Camaro or the super rare Vette?.
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.


Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-24-2004, 11:07 AM
silver87ta's Avatar
silver87ta silver87ta is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 307
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
No, sorry to say. Just Crown Vic's and Caprices.
__________________
02 Formula 5.7L V8 LS1
SLP Lid, SLP MAF, SLP Cold-Air Induction, WS6 ViS Carbon Fiber hood



Gone but not forgotten: 87 Trans Am 5.7L V8

My first true addiction
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-24-2004, 11:13 AM
FormulaLT1's Avatar
FormulaLT1 FormulaLT1 is offline
Fight the powwa!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,521
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FormulaLT1 Send a message via MSN to FormulaLT1 Send a message via Yahoo to FormulaLT1
Re: Drumroll Please!!

Well I hope you use the caprice and I hope its one fo the LT1 caprices not the new slower ones.
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart.


Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-24-2004, 05:31 PM
Thumprkils's Avatar
Thumprkils Thumprkils is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 274
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Thumprkils
Re: Drumroll Please!!

yep its sharp, nice color!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-24-2004, 11:29 PM
hotrod_chevyz's Avatar
hotrod_chevyz hotrod_chevyz is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,726
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Drumroll Please!!

Rain on new paint.Doesnt it always work out that way.Man that car looks sweet.Where did you get the bird on the back glass?I cant decide what color i want to paint mine.At first i wanted it jet black,but looking at the silver and red ones is real eye candy.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-25-2004, 12:11 AM
silver87ta's Avatar
silver87ta silver87ta is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 307
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks, man. Found the bird decal on Ebay, believe it or not.
__________________
02 Formula 5.7L V8 LS1
SLP Lid, SLP MAF, SLP Cold-Air Induction, WS6 ViS Carbon Fiber hood



Gone but not forgotten: 87 Trans Am 5.7L V8

My first true addiction
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-25-2004, 03:38 AM
hotrod_chevyz's Avatar
hotrod_chevyz hotrod_chevyz is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,726
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Drumroll Please!!

Ebay is addicting.Ive been waiting for a set of non-tinted 82 trans am tail lights.I have the tinted ones,and they are in great shape.I have a set of 87 tail lights too.I think the only reason i want them in the first place,is cause i dont have them.Once i get them,i probably will not like them.Thats how it was with the 87's.Anyhow
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-25-2004, 12:41 PM
silver87ta's Avatar
silver87ta silver87ta is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 307
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Check my sig for what she looks like dry in the sun
__________________
02 Formula 5.7L V8 LS1
SLP Lid, SLP MAF, SLP Cold-Air Induction, WS6 ViS Carbon Fiber hood



Gone but not forgotten: 87 Trans Am 5.7L V8

My first true addiction
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-25-2004, 02:30 PM
hotrod_chevyz's Avatar
hotrod_chevyz hotrod_chevyz is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,726
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Drumroll Please!!

i dont think you could have chosen a better color,except for mine of corse
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-25-2004, 02:43 PM
silver87ta's Avatar
silver87ta silver87ta is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 307
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
WS6 Ram air hood: $800
Paintjob: $1000
Constant compliments and adoration of your co-workers: F*ckin Priceless!!

__________________
02 Formula 5.7L V8 LS1
SLP Lid, SLP MAF, SLP Cold-Air Induction, WS6 ViS Carbon Fiber hood



Gone but not forgotten: 87 Trans Am 5.7L V8

My first true addiction
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-29-2004, 08:20 PM
tacoma man.'s Avatar
tacoma man. tacoma man. is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 2,230
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to tacoma man.
Re: Drumroll Please!!

thats a hot car!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-29-2004, 08:45 PM
90tagta 90tagta is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Man that looks so close to my car. Except on mine i decided to put some black stripes on top of the nostrils. If i knew houda post a pic. I'd show ya but anyways nice looking TA.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts