-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-17-2004, 01:03 PM
pachino1313 pachino1313 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am new and have a few ???'s

I have a 1989 240sx with no motor or tranny. Body and interior are in excellent condition. I got it for $200. It has a couple of suspension upgrades. I am wanting to get the sr20det for it. I think I want to go with the S14. I also need a tranny if anyone has links or anything like that it would be much appreciated.

Pachino
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-17-2004, 01:07 PM
pachino1313 pachino1313 is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
forget i found the links
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-17-2004, 09:44 PM
D-Bo's Avatar
D-Bo D-Bo is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,705
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: I am new and have a few ???'s

learn about them before you buy them
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by iVteC_PoWeR
to me when i really look at it hondas just too expensive and theres not much power even after you spend loads of money...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/dbo240

***LOOKING FOR A COUPE, ENGINE IS NOT AN ISSUE***
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-17-2004, 09:53 PM
Chuki_breath Chuki_breath is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,091
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: I am new and have a few ???'s

yea you usually get the tranney with the engine.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts