|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
CRX drawing
i just completed this crx drawing, it one of my first crx's in an angle.
for myself i am very satisfied with the result! the rims are a bit fucked up, but it's okey, it is my first one though http://www.forvirra.com/upload/img/crx1.jpg http://www.forvirra.com/upload/img/crx2.jpg come with coments and requst if you want me to upgrade it... I know i should shade the driver seat a little bit... but i been drawing for like an hour to day, so I'l do it some time next week or so...
__________________
let the good times roll
Last edited by AleXerN; 11-03-2004 at 06:31 AM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: CRX drawing
looks pretty good, i dont like the wheels though.
please post this in the right section....n00b
__________________
![]() GT4 Progress-->74.8% |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: CRX drawing
looks good for a first.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: CRX drawing
Wierd wheels and rims, but everything else is pretty good. Try shading the whole car. Welcome to AF!
__________________
My first car drawing, wish I could still draw this well ![]() My Gallery To draw with a broken pencil is pointless. Call me Ross. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
okey, sry about the wrong post...
any one who has some tips about how to get the wheels better?? btw. I'm not going to shade the car... i color it red or blue. got some tips on how to make it kind of metalic?
__________________
let the good times roll
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: CRX drawing
Use lots of value. That's how. Also, use the wheels on a car, or some in a magazine, because sometimes custom designs don't always fit the car (this being one example)
__________________
![]() "This is a Renault Espace. Probably the best of the people carriers. Not that that's much to shout about. That's like saying, 'Ooh good, I've got syphilis, the BEST of the Sexually Transmitted Diseases!'" - Jeremy Clarkson Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: CRX drawing
great drawing, but I hate those rims!
__________________
www.geocities.com/stuffbyalex |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
me likey yaaaaaaaa. no seriously. very good job
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: CRX drawing
Yup, these look good. Try some shading if you want
al
__________________
AutoArtShop.com |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't think i am going to do anymore to the car...
I don't know how to shade cars so that it looks good. and since this is my firt sucsessfull crx in 3d i don't want to wreck it... it was like the 5th drawing or somthing... hehe I will just do it on some shit drawings from school... (class is fun...) i think i going to try this one this week: ![]() -------------
__________________
let the good times roll
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: CRX drawing
nsx looks cool
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: CRX drawing
Not bad not bad better then i did on my first time
__________________
English is 5 languages I am trying to learn so piss off about my spelling. Hmm why dose administrators don’t like me? Whaaa happen where did my ideas go? Don't you think i'm cute? |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
I havent got time to start the nsx, due to lots of work at school latly.
I will try as soon as I get time...
__________________
let the good times roll
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|