-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Volkswagen > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-09-2004, 01:58 PM
jdrumstik's Avatar
jdrumstik jdrumstik is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 332
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
AWD jetta?

I know that the passat comes in 4 wheel drive, but the passat is big, and I don't like it Im oging to b buying a new car within the next year or so, maybe a even a little longer. Does VW have any plans for a V6 AWD jetta, I really hate fronties.

btw VW is probably the only import I like besides subaru and BMW. SO cheers!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Volkswagen > General Discussion


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts