|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Any initial d drawings
The title says it if so lets see the, also any cars drag racing or drifting>Lets see them.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Any initial d drawings
i'll try to sum up teh courage to get back into initial d.... also if i can find any old ones i'll scan tehm ASAP
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Any initial d drawings
I might try some. Do you draw cars? If you don't try one.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
---------------------------------------------------------------------- Suck my preservative potassium deoxyribo nucleic sobryte! --------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Any initial d drawings
you want me to darw it?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Any initial d drawings
Yeah i draw cars but i have trouble for some reason on anime cars.If u would like to draw the rx7 go a head u have really nice drawing it would look awsome.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Any initial d drawings
Didn't really understand what you are saying, maybe fix up you spelling and grammer a bit, and if you want me to draw the rx-7 I will, and if you can post some of your work.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Any initial d drawings
I got a drawing done today how do i post it after i scan it and jeep i was askin if u could draw the rx7.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Any initial d drawings
If I have some spare time I'll do it, and for posting a pic, refer to the AF FAQ.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Any initial d drawings
Hey jeep heres a skyline r33 gettin its drift on in public in Japan. Lol
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Any initial d drawings
hey thats good, you dont need other ppl to draw them, you can draw them, you are a good drawer, you just need to work on your wheels.
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Any initial d drawings
man, ever heard of cropping?
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Any initial d drawings
who me.I dont kno what cropping is what is it .
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Any initial d drawings
he means cut the picture down...
__________________
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just found this forum...just thought that I'd contribute. I was doodling in drivers ed class this summer and ended up with this. Yeah I know it looks out of perspective and everything but oh well!
__________________
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|