-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Cadillac > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-04-2004, 05:32 AM
HandofDoom's Avatar
HandofDoom HandofDoom is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 202
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
For sale,Cadillac Billet Grill

Im selling a E&G Classics billet grill that fits a Cadillac Deville,1987-88.Pictures will be available soon.Its all chrome and has Cadillac Classic written in the bottom left corner,its very sharp.Pieces include grill itself,all assembly nuts and brackets,and the chrome crest for the hood.Im taking offers so email me with any questions,offers or picture requests.Grill is in great shape and looks very classy and nice on the Devilles.Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-20-2004, 03:25 AM
korn-fed caddy korn-fed caddy is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: For sale,Cadillac Billet Grill

I need price will give 50. and shipping if it will fit 87 fleetwood
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-30-2004, 01:19 PM
HandofDoom's Avatar
HandofDoom HandofDoom is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 202
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: For sale,Cadillac Billet Grill

Sorry man,these things go for almost 2 grand brand new.And this ones in good shape.Im probably going to take 200 at the least.I know I can get more than that for it on ebay.So when I get the chance,which probably won't be for awhile its going to go on there.Is your Fleetwood a De'Elangance or a normal fleetwood with the chrome tail lights?Let me know.Later.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-03-2004, 08:16 AM
woozie74 woozie74 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Re: For sale,Cadillac Billet Grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofDoom
Sorry man,these things go for almost 2 grand brand new.And this ones in good shape.Im probably going to take 200 at the least.I know I can get more than that for it on ebay.So when I get the chance,which probably won't be for awhile its going to go on there.Is your Fleetwood a De'Elangance or a normal fleetwood with the chrome tail lights?Let me know.Later.
HEY I'M WILLING TO PAY 2HUNDRED OR SO FOR THE GRILL YOURE TALKING ABOUT. i HAVE AN 83 CADILLAC SEDAN DEVILLE I NEED A GRILL FOR DESPERATELY PLEASE RESPOND [email protected] 1 615 443 7219
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AutomotiveForums.com R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R N1 RACECAR for sale on eBay igor@af General Discussion 0 04-10-2009 03:43 AM
1996 chrysler town and country LXI for sale ford88mustang Caravan | Voyager 0 03-10-2009 08:09 AM
91 Syclone for sale must sell many mods!!! mazdaguy2008 Syclone | Typhoon 0 03-10-2009 03:09 AM
For sale,Cadillac Billet Grill HandofDoom Deville 0 03-04-2004 05:34 AM
For sale,Cadillac Billet Grill HandofDoom Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange 0 03-04-2004 05:30 AM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Cadillac > General Discussion


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts