-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Volkswagen > Jetta/Vento/Bora > '04+
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-27-2004, 11:10 PM
troutzilla troutzilla is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Buying 04-05 jetta gls tdi wagon

Just a few questions before purchase. I'm moving to a place about 60 miles from work that is all freeway and want to know the facts before I go to the vultures @ the dealership.
What's the true highway mileage of the tdi?

What's the best synthetic oil to run in the diesel?

Is the tiptronic a good automatic tranny or should I go with the 5 speed?

What is the basic warranty?

Will a guy 6ft 1in tall and 285lbs going to be comfortable in the Jetta? I sat in one today and it seems to be roomy but I also suffer from buyer blindness excitement disease.

What kind of power does the tdi have? I will be driving up a mountain pass every day and don't want to be one of those schmucks driving on the shoulder gettin' the finger from every jack--- that passes me.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Volkswagen > Jetta/Vento/Bora > '04+


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts