|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Cutlass Series Includes Cutlass Ciera, Cutlass Cruiser, Cutlass Calais, Cutlass Supreme, Custom Cruiser, as well as the GM N-Body subforums. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
installation of radio
I just bought a 89 culas supreme.I am trying to install a radio and blew out the fuse. Problem is I cannot find the fuse box. I looked everywere. There are fuses that I see but not the standard fuses that you normally see. Please can anybody help.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
fuse replacement
the fuses are in the glove box under the flap and cup holders all the regular fuses are there like radio lights etc.
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|