-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Volkswagen > GTI
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-17-2004, 11:34 PM
gti02blk gti02blk is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile headlights

can mk3 headlights fit on a mk4 golf?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-21-2004, 01:43 AM
Boss San's Avatar
Boss San Boss San is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 523
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: headlights

Why would you want to do that?
__________________
-Your Nitrous Makes Me Laugh-

"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class."
"Especially since I rule." ---Clerks---


"I am the NIGHTRIDER!! I'm a FUEL injected suicide MACHINE! I am the ROCKER! I am the ROLLER! I am the Out-Of-Controller!!!" ---Mad Max---
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-30-2004, 01:36 PM
Slick13's Avatar
Slick13 Slick13 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 57
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: headlights

with work yes but to be honest mk3 lights suck balls compared to the mk 4 ones
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Volkswagen > GTI


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts