|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
my kids left interior light on killed my battery I have charged it but when I go to hook it up my alarm goes off. I have keyless entry/alarm remote but the battery in it is to weak to disarm system. I have unhooked battery again and now I am stuck, the nearest dealer is 50 miles from my home. Can anyone help me? Thanks
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: keyless entry/alarm system problem
put the key in the ignition and turn it to the on position twice then take the key out it will disarm the alarm system.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: keyless entry/alarm system problem
That won't work because it is an aftermarket alarm. You'll either have to get a new battery for the remote, disconnect the alarm under the dash, or find the valet button under the dash to disarm.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: keyless entry/alarm system problem
this is a factory alarm system from toyota in my 98 forerunner.
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|