|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Im really wondering, just like many others I guess, what happen when the cops caugh you drifting? Did it ever happened to one of you?! Is it considered as wreckless driving?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
it is most definitely considered reckless driving. i have to go to court so they can decide how much the ticket will be and if they want to take away my license or not.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ever caugh drifting?
there's an article about it in the new scc mag.
__________________
me. ownage of the Probe-urban ownage of the fearless supra ownage? twice in a thread? yep. ![]() www.cafeshops.com/breakneck |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ever caugh drifting?
YOU GUYS GET CAUGHT? What lame-o's! Didn't you guys learn anything from InitialD? LoL! I found that best way not to get caught is going to the rural mountains... I never was caught in my 2 years of drifting!
__________________
1990 Z32 2+2 BLITZ SUS Intake, HKS ALC My 1994 TT Supra For Sale: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=623105 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ever caugh drifting?
poor you spirit_r...
I would really like to know what will happen with this, since I live in canada too. Could you give me more detail about the situation when you got caugh? |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ever caugh drifting?
my friend got caught and the car got impounded... cops were waiting for them and they knew the spot that they went to... haha
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ever caugh drifting?
1viadrft, initial d is a cartoon, stop acting like its something great and amazing.
__________________
1989 RX-7 TII --- Just got rebuilt and street ported RB 3" dual exhaust, BNR stage 1 modified factory turbo, FCD, S-AFC II, 720cc secondaries, Aftermarket Turbo inlet duct w/K&N, Hawk HP+ pads HKS Blow-Off Valve, Stainless brake and clutch lines |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ever caugh drifting?
It's a joke, dork! But it's true... you guys should take a lesson from the cartoon! DRIFT in the mountains!
__________________
1990 Z32 2+2 BLITZ SUS Intake, HKS ALC My 1994 TT Supra For Sale: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=623105 |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ever caugh drifting?
i know... and how can u drift without using heel and toe?!?!?! it's IMPOSSIBLE!
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ever caugh drifting?
umm... heel toe isn't the only way to drift... infact theres numerous ways to drift without heel toe...
__________________
1989 RX-7 TII --- Just got rebuilt and street ported RB 3" dual exhaust, BNR stage 1 modified factory turbo, FCD, S-AFC II, 720cc secondaries, Aftermarket Turbo inlet duct w/K&N, Hawk HP+ pads HKS Blow-Off Valve, Stainless brake and clutch lines |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Ever caugh drifting?
hahahah, i was being sarcastic soyo
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
if you're dumb enough to drift on the streets...then you deserve to get caught!
keep it on the track, IMO.
__________________
-Brian 2013 Subaru BRZ Sport-Tech 6MT. Not stock. |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Ever caugh drifting?
Why of all things would you go to a spot to practice when cops know about it? You gotta change it up man. Go search out some new territory. Additional; if there are no tracks around where you live what do you? Sit back and wait for one to be built? Just go out and scope the place out first (debris, obstacles, traffic, ect.) then if the sky is clear, have at it, then bounce to Denny's to chill for a bit.
__________________
^I am Bunta, and I approve this post.^ |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Ever caugh drifting?
Quote:
---me again. sorry for the clutter---
__________________
-Your Nitrous Makes Me Laugh- "I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class." "Especially since I rule." ---Clerks--- "I am the NIGHTRIDER!! I'm a FUEL injected suicide MACHINE! I am the ROCKER! I am the ROLLER! I am the Out-Of-Controller!!!" ---Mad Max--- |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Ever caugh drifting?
Quote:
yes good ideea this way that 1 mistake that you will eventually do, will make fly off a cliff
__________________
![]() (\__/) (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|