|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Western US Arizona, New Mexico, Washington and other Western US states. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Arizona people anywhere?
Any people from Arizona? Leave a message!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
goto www.quickhonda.net there is a guy there with e-mail that says there is a club down in the valley haven't talked to him i think it is [email protected] i think that is what it is but go check
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: some of usin az
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Move to washington
__________________
2000 BMW 323IT 1954 Ford F100 With every post my penis grows smaller Yakima Valley Truck Club Yakima Washington |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
There are plenty of people here (in Arizona), actually A LOT of them, but never any on PH...I never understood that Oh well, I just have to go to a few other sites for local talk, but it would be nice to have it all in the same place for once. Tech and local that is....
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I used to live in Phoenix...a town called paradise valley. Well i still have cuzins there...Have any of you guys heard of Dj Emile?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
:finger:
__________________
Purehonda Member Since June 2000 Red Dime Audio & Engine Swaps! ~Objects in mirror are reflections of those tasting defeat~ |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've been there too, but not lately.
__________________
2000 BMW 323IT 1954 Ford F100 With every post my penis grows smaller Yakima Valley Truck Club Yakima Washington |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Arizona people anywhere?
Quote:
I'm PO'ed because they wiped out all my post accumulated over at PH with tha switch over. Well, like I said good to see ya......Hope to see ya at 59 soon with tha rest of tha HS people!Lates!
__________________
I'm breaking tha limit inside you.....Something and someone to hide you!!!! DISTURBED |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
i am in havasu.
used to live in WA... I WANNA GO BACK TO EVERETT@!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Arizona is so damn hot.....
Coyotes sux
__________________
Back from the dead.
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I am on HS every once in a while, but here most of the time. If you want your PH posts back, go make a post in the forum site/help area. There is a thread about that issue. I am actually back in Virginia for the semester break (w/o car of course) so I am not on the internet much at all these days, and also can't make it to 59 for the time being I have got to head back to Tucson when I get back, but maybe we should get a meet set up for all of the Tucson/Phoenix people somewhere...I know a few people have been talking about that. Oh well, good seeing you here. Have you been on PH for long
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
its :coolguy: when people live by eachother and hook up online
![]() :grey: :finger:
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
:finger:
__________________
Back from the dead.
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
:finger: |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|