|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
reading color code from my explorer
Hey guys,
Yeah, i'm a moron and i backed up and chipped some paint off of my explorer sport bumper. I'm ordering a kit to clean it up, but need to know the color code. On the driver's door, there is a white sticker with all the information. However, I am not sure what code is for the grey trim on my car. It's a 1998 explorer sport, red with grey trim. I'm sure you've all seen that color combo on an explorer. I need the color code for the grey. There is one section that says EXT PNT: E4. Next to it, there is LRC: B1. Does anyone know what abbreviation is for that grey trim? Let me know. THANKS! Jason |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: reading color code from my explorer
E4 is Vermillion
RC is Medium Platinum I assumed that your vehicle is two toned. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, my vehicle is red w/grey trim. So is it safe for me to assume that RC is the grey color on my car?
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|