|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone know where the codes are for it?
I know on a Taurus wagon I believe it was a '95 it was on the tailgate. I searched the trunk no codes. Thanks for the help, Bryan |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's in like ten spots
It should be in the trunk on the trunk arm and in the drivers side door jam.
__________________
![]() 1996 Thunderbird LX 3.8L 1993 Thunderbird SC 3.8L 2000 Cherokee Sport 4.0L 2005 Tacoma X-Runner Jersey Rice NJ Thunderbird & Cougar Club |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Door keylesss entry
On my 95 T-bird, code is on the bracket the trunk lid bolts to.
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|