|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Engineering/ Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Drum problem
I cant get the rear drum off...any suggestions?
BTW, after hammering it a few times to break it loose, i think some rust fell in there and it barely turns anymore, so now i REALLY need to get it off. please help -Cole |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
WD-40 solves every problem!!!!
J/K The only thing that I can say is if you really need to get it off, try hammering the Sh*t out of it. make sure you don't damage anything. Keep the drum lubed while you work with it. Make sure your not forgeting any bolts or anything of that nature. Other than that I don't think I can help much without looking at it. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
is the e-brake up, if so put it down.
__________________
1994 civic ex - b16a sir2 w/lsd too much to list http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/423478 |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
No, thanks for the tip.
I took it in, and they said that the left rear was completely frozen and the right rear had a leak and was weak. I also learned that my calipers only worked one way, heh, big problems. I need a whole new brake job thats gonna cost more than the car is worth.....just got the car too =/ |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
back off the adjustment screw(clevis) & you'll be all good. Dont wait so long to replace your brakes next time. Inspect/adjust/lube brakes atleast every 15K - 7.5K is recommended
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|