|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Anime A world-reknown Japanese art. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ranma 1/2
SOMEONE HAD TO BRING IT UP!
__________________
You may know me as Fakter1 on other forums.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
theres 6 or more seasons.
I think its pretty funny. I disagree it seems that every episode is different no two have the same story.
__________________
Qualified Automotive Engineer
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
well in that sense yes, but the Ranma fights with his "wife" (haha) they get kind repetitive. Of course every episode has a different story, but the actual action can be the same as other episodes. I am not really complaining about that because I know that the show has been running for like 6 seasons (or more) and it's ok to repeat some things once in a while.
__________________
You may know me as Fakter1 on other forums.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Actually they are, because if you know guu, hale is always yelling at guu... so its exactly the same... Ramna is yellin at wife, hale yelling at guu... same ol' same ol'
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very sick and twisted comic. Little kids especially boys should not have their minds warped and teased into thinking "gee, maybe I'll turn into a girl if I'm doused with water" A damned hermaphrodite as the main character. disgusting show, don't watch it unless you want to turn into a creepy.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ranma has a wife?
![]() they don't sell it here, and we have to buy it overseas... Got season 1, 2, 3 and 5.
__________________
There's a chick driving that thing ![]() www.performanceforums.com |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
does anyone know what happens at the end of ranma?
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|