|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Off-Topic Talk about anything other than cars. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
engines
anyone know any good sites to purchase 2nd gen 6cyl turbo engines?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
from what car?
__________________
Chris Clark www.Talon007.com 1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - In Progress 1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - Parts Car 1990 Eagle Talon ESi - Sold 1-800-VFAQ - Bookmark it, read it, use it __________________ |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: engines
Quote:
1st-DSMs NEVER had ANY 6cyl engines. 2nd-It would be in your better intrest to sell the car you have now and purchase a turbo model than to try to drop a 1st gen engine and tranny (6bolt; less prone to c-walk) into your RS.
__________________
Kris 2012 Genesis Coupe 2.0t |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
These people can help I am sure
Hello,
My buddies and I always check with ALL ENGINES, they have found parts for people I know that noone else could find anywhere. And if that wasn't reason enough they are a wholesal company so they have dynamite cheap prices, and I vouch from everything I have ever gotten from them I have never had a bit of trouble. You can get quote requests through e-mail pretty fast response too. Here is all there information to contact them. Let me know if you do and how it turns out okay. [email protected] www.allautoengines.com Phone - (620)663-1130 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
:22yikes:
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() 98 Eclipse gst-race ready 95 Eclipse gst-stock 92 Eclipse GST-parts car 91 Talon tsi RWD 87 Conquest-our new baby |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
![]() im wid her.. 1
__________________
![]() Shift_BOOST 97 s14 |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|