Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2002 CL-S or 2002 MAXIMA ????

Pages : [1] 2

samsohn88
10-05-2001, 12:27 AM
I'm going to lease either CL-S or MAXIMA 6pd.

but i don't know which one i should get.

which car is more reliable?

which car is more fun to drive?
(i'm a fan of manual shift but also I can live without it)

which car do you prefer?

which car is cheaper to lease?

it's really hard to decide which one i should get..

is MAXIMA 6sp worth to wait than CL-S????

samsohn88
10-05-2001, 10:07 AM
How about Mercedes C-CLASS sport COUPE??

DVSNCYNIKL
10-05-2001, 10:21 AM
Just based on what I am hearing from people who already have them, I would stay away from the CL-S and get the Max. Reason being is that I am hearing people say that the transmission is suffering from some problem with the manumatic(simulation manual) shifter. As such, the transmission starts to suffer. The Max, as of what I am aware of, is much better to buy out of the two you have chosen.

F20C
10-07-2001, 09:06 PM
I would stay out of Maxima as well. This model is nice but not great. I would wait for the completely re-design model that's due out in 2003.

GOD
10-08-2001, 11:38 PM
If your just gonna lease a car get the Acura CL type-S but if your gonna buy a car get the maxima . I love my CLS and everytime i get into the leather bucket seats it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside . Just get the CLS and if you do have any probs its covered under a 3yr 50k mile warranty and I think by then your lease should be up :)

AP20thMax
10-18-2001, 03:31 PM
I think the Maxima is a more reliable car. The CL is probably more fun. I think they are pretty comparable in terms of luxury features and you can now get navigation on both. I've been hearing some bad stuff too about the CL's transmission. Honestly, you probably can't go wrong with either.

LiuBei
12-03-2001, 09:27 PM
I would steer clear or the Maxima. They are too expensive for what you pay for. I think they ride like crap to. They look good on paper but I've just seen to many people that have them that really ended up regreting buying them.

I am a Honda Civic owner and a Honda fan, regardless I would go with a Honda or Acura product over just about anything but a Lexus. Besides you can get a new CL or TL that comes loaded for just about the same price.

If you do buy the Acura avoid getting one with the Nav system. Its good but will make you wat to punch it out sometimes. Save 2 grand and go and buy a 2 dollar road atlas.

Just my .02

Maximadave
12-07-2001, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by LiuBei
I would steer clear or the Maxima. They are too expensive for what you pay for. I think they ride like crap to. They look good on paper but I've just seen to many people that have them that really ended up regreting buying them.

I am a Honda Civic owner and a Honda fan, regardless I would go with a Honda or Acura product over just about anything but a Lexus. Besides you can get a new CL or TL that comes loaded for just about the same price.

If you do buy the Acura avoid getting one with the Nav system. Its good but will make you wat to punch it out sometimes. Save 2 grand and go and buy a 2 dollar road atlas.

Just my .02 I'd like to see your list of unsatisfied Maxima owners. I personally think you're full of crap. Do you know anything about Navigation systems? Is that why you only use a road atlas?

maxima2k2
12-08-2001, 06:40 AM
first I've been lurking here for awhile because I was in the middle of purchasing a 2k2max,but I was considering the cl-s. A buddy of mine owns the cl-s and had the transmission problem you all are speaking of. His car was in the shop for 37 days before it got repaired. He was a very big fan of the acura until this problem and the car is very sweet. however, he will never buy another honda product again because of the tranny issue.

My maxima is a 2k2 SE I love it. I came from a very wimpy 99 passat(easy to tweek). My belief right now is to stay with nissan products and maybe buy my wife a SE-R when she is out of her lease.

My opinion go with the max save yourself two grand and the headaches even when loaded up with the nav system over the CL-S.

Maximadave
12-10-2001, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by maxima2k2
first I've been lurking here for awhile because I was in the middle of purchasing a 2k2max,but I was considering the cl-s. A buddy of mine owns the cl-s and had the transmission problem you all are speaking of. His car was in the shop for 37 days before it got repaired. He was a very big fan of the acura until this problem and the car is very sweet. however, he will never buy another honda product again because of the tranny issue.

My maxima is a 2k2 SE I love it. I came from a very wimpy 99 passat(easy to tweek). My belief right now is to stay with nissan products and maybe buy my wife a SE-R when she is out of her lease.

My opinion go with the max save yourself two grand and the headaches even when loaded up with the nav system over the CL-S. :wave: Go with the Max over the CL-S.

89lxihb 00lude
12-11-2001, 08:22 PM
The Max even with 255hp can't stay with the auto CL-S in a straight and not even close in a corner. The Acuras reliablity is second to NON and there value is the best out there. If you put an auto in the Max it can't stay with the premuims 225hp.

PLUS.............

The CL type S is coming with a 6 speed manual in 2003 just got the fax from Acura. I'll get one as soon as I call all the people that have been waiting for one, so I can sell them an awesome car.

Maximadave
12-12-2001, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by 89lxihb 00lude
The Max even with 255hp can't stay with the auto CL-S in a straight and not even close in a corner. The Acuras reliablity is second to NON and there value is the best out there. If you put an auto in the Max it can't stay with the premuims 225hp.

PLUS.............

The CL type S is coming with a 6 speed manual in 2003 just got the fax from Acura. I'll get one as soon as I call all the people that have been waiting for one, so I can sell them an awesome car. :rolleyes: :hehehe:

89lxihb 00lude
12-12-2001, 10:18 AM
Are you laughing at my post or are you crying because you bought a P.O.S.

Why don't you do a little research the max's resale is bad and Nissan as a brand is horrible.

Maximadave
12-12-2001, 10:43 AM

Why don't you do a little research the max's resale is bad and Nissan as a brand is horrible. I've beat many Acura TL and CL's....I have no problems what so ever on my Max. My next door neighbor just bought a brand new CL 3 months ago and its been at the Acura dealer for more than a month because of the transmission. Now, lets see, a brand new car with less than 1,000 miles on it and it needs a new transmission...:rolleyes: . I'm sorry to say but I'm laughing at you for saying something stupid like that when you have never owned a Maxima.:)

89lxihb 00lude
12-12-2001, 04:24 PM
I haven't owned one because there have bad resale and they are over priced junk. Those were not the Type S. The I35 is the same car 1/4 time is 15.3sec the standard TL w/ 225hp runs a 15.1 sec 1/4. The Type S TL runs a 14.7sec 1/4 w/ a 5 automatic. If your Max is a 2000 it's got the 222hp right? I have walked away from them with my Prelude.

Maximadave
12-12-2001, 07:06 PM
I haven't owned one because there have bad resale and they are over priced junk. Those were not the Type S. The I35 is the same car 1/4 time is 15.3sec the standard TL w/ 225hp runs a 15.1 sec 1/4. The Type S TL runs a 14.7sec 1/4 w/ a 5 automatic. If your Max is a 2000 it's got the 222hp right? I have walked away from them with my Prelude. My car is not stock like yours

89lxihb 00lude
12-12-2001, 08:51 PM
I can see that. If whats in your signature is all you have, then the dynamat alone would cancel out the performance gains. Plus you and I know that the rest of the stereo stuff is not exactly light. You do have one advantage you can put people in the back without they're feet behind there head like in my Prelude. :hehehe:

Maximadave
12-13-2001, 09:41 PM
I can see that. If whats in your signature is all you have, then the dynamat alone would cancel out the performance gains. Plus you and I know that the rest of the stereo stuff is not exactly light. You do have one advantage you can put people in the back without they're feet behind there head like in my Prelude. :hehehe: :apoke:

EliteAccordPH
12-15-2001, 09:18 AM
If I had a choice between the Acura CL-S, Maxima or the TL-S I would get or lease the TL-S instead.:cool:

VTECseoul
12-30-2001, 09:38 PM

Why don't you do a little research the max's resale is bad and Nissan as a brand is horrible.

i am LAUGHING at your post. you are an idiot for making us Honda folks look bad...Nissan Maxima all the way; BTW, the Maxima is $5K less than the Type S - thank you, & please drive thru.

Skyline - Honda has nothing in comparison - NSX? don't even try
Sylvia/240SX - Integra/Prelude lose just by being FWD
Sentra - Civic not even same class, please, please
Altima - Accord never had a chance, & won't. Honda won't beef up motors to match
Pathfinder - Isuzu Rodeo, i mean Honda Passport whatever.

i bought the Accord cuz i listened to my Bro & a friend who was a salesman, shoulda listened to my own instincts

89lxihb 00lude
12-30-2001, 10:14 PM
TL-S is a performance luxury sedan the ture comparison would be the I35 and that has no chance. If the Maxima is such a great car why are they not selling. The TL is selling like crazy the highest selling luxury mid size car.

As for the Skyline.Look at the Sport compact car or Road & Track they tested both and they rated the NSX a better car.

The Silva/240sx sucks, the Prelude is a far better handling car, shoot the Accord sedan handles better than that POS.

Sentra don't make me laugh the only sentra that is worth anything is the old SE-R. I don't care that much for the Civics neither but the Si is better in every way.

The Altima just has a big motor and thats it. I've driven the 3.5L yeah it's fast but fast doesn't mean anything if the chassis can't handle a corner.

As for the Passport it's not a Honda. The new (I think they're going to can it the PILOT) will easily out match the Pathfinder.

Nissan motors will never compete with Hondas. Nissans motors have to sacrafice either highend or lowend to make all there power. Honda motors don't lose anything anywhere, they're quieter, give better acceration, better durability and better gas milage in a smaller displacement. Anyone can make power out of a turbo.

89lxihb 00lude
12-31-2001, 12:19 AM
10 BEST BRAND SCOREBOARD OVER 20 YEARS

BRAND AND NUMBER OF 10 BEST WINS

1. HONDA - 36
2. FORD - 19
3. BMW - 18
4. (TIE) MAZDA-NISSAN - 14
6. AUDI - 13
7. (TIE) ACURA-CHEVROLET-CHRYSLER - 10
10. TOYOTA - 8

CAR and DRIVER

VTECseoul
12-31-2001, 11:51 AM
oh well, opinions are like assholes - they're necessary.

89lxihb 00lude
12-31-2001, 05:14 PM
:right: :hehe:

Maximadave
12-31-2001, 08:42 PM
TL-S is a performance luxury sedan the ture comparison would be the I35 and that has no chance. If the Maxima is such a great car why are they not selling. The TL is selling like crazy the highest selling luxury mid size car.

As for the Skyline.Look at the Sport compact car or Road & Track they tested both and they rated the NSX a better car.

The Silva/240sx sucks, the Prelude is a far better handling car, shoot the Accord sedan handles better than that POS.

Sentra don't make me laugh the only sentra that is worth anything is the old SE-R. I don't care that much for the Civics neither but the Si is better in every way.

The Altima just has a big motor and thats it. I've driven the 3.5L yeah it's fast but fast doesn't mean anything if the chassis can't handle a corner.

As for the Passport it's not a Honda. The new (I think they're going to can it the PILOT) will easily out match the Pathfinder.

Nissan motors will never compete with Hondas. Nissans motors have to sacrafice either highend or lowend to make all there power. Honda motors don't lose anything anywhere, they're quieter, give better acceration, better durability and better gas milage in a smaller displacement. Anyone can make power out of a turbo. Can't we all get along?:cool:

VTECseoul
01-01-2002, 02:49 PM
when this is all over, ya we can get along...but i always liked Nissan better than anything else; 2nd to Pontiac. my bro is into Honda since '86, not my fault

Maximadave
01-01-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by VTECseoul
when this is all over, ya we can get along...but i always liked Nissan better than anything else; 2nd to Pontiac. my bro is into Honda since '86, not my fault I love my Nissan and my 95 Integra also gets love too:D

joeB
01-04-2002, 08:54 PM
Maximas are better then any acura /honda crap,.

Maximas are faster than preludes too.

The Maxima has the best v-6 engine in the world

and no doubt best engine overall .......

:rolleyes:

89lxihb 00lude
01-04-2002, 10:09 PM
Maxiamas are not faster than preludes. Also the motor that got motor of the year was the old 3.0L not any of the new ones. Honda has those honors, but thanks for trying.

joeB
01-05-2002, 10:42 AM
Im not trying, I know, since 95 Maxima has gotten

awards for having one of the best v-6's in the world.

I dont have to try, Ive owned hondas and toyotas,

and they are crap compared to a Maxima. I guess

Id really be upset to if I owned a Honda and new that

the Maxima was much better, more luxurious and faster.

VTECseoul
01-05-2002, 05:11 PM
Nissan's VQ35 motor is now on the list, along with it's older brother VG30 & VK30 & VE30

Maximadave
01-05-2002, 05:36 PM
Maxiamas are not faster than preludes. Also the motor that got motor of the year was the old 3.0L not any of the new ones. Honda has those honors, but thanks for trying. Try again...
the new 3.5 liter is a stroked version of the 3.0 liter. The 3.5 liter engine is also ranked one of the best V6's in the world.:D

89lxihb 00lude
01-05-2002, 08:33 PM
We'll see how the new CL Type S 6 speed blows the doors off your beloved Maxima. If Honda builds crap why do the magazines still rank the Accord better than the new 3.5L Altima. Even with the bigger engine.

joeB
01-05-2002, 09:02 PM
Just because Car and Driver rates it better dont mean its so.

guess well wiat and see which one is faster.

Maximadave
01-05-2002, 09:43 PM
We'll see how the new CL Type S 6 speed blows the doors off your beloved Maxima. If Honda builds crap why do the magazines still rank the Accord better than the new 3.5L Altima. Even with the bigger engine. I've never said Honda/Acura was a piece of crap. Before my Maxima I had a 95 Integra SE. Best damn car I've ever owned. Handled great, loved the sound of the motor past 4K RPM, and not one problem! I didn't want to get rid of it but I just outgrew the car. It was too small for what I carry around. So I had to move up to a bigger car. The 2K TL I tested and hated it. It didn't handle as well as the Maxima and wasn't fast enough so I went with the Max....who knows my next car might be a TL or CL Type-S 6-speed;)

border_project
01-06-2002, 01:57 AM
i personally think the cl is nicer. even more nice when lowered
maxima is a 4 door. i think its heavier than the cl as well
if you want a 4 door go for the maxima. you wont be able to find much aftermarkets, same with the cl.
but if you want a 4 door. go for a tl. a lot of aftermarket accesories for tls

89lxihb 00lude
01-06-2002, 10:54 AM
Not sure what the Maxima weighs but the CL Type S is a little over 3500lbs curb weight. It's very heavy because it's a luxury sports couple like the CLK. They never will but I think i would be a scorcher if they made a light weight model like they do on the BMW.

Maximadave
01-06-2002, 02:13 PM
Not sure what the Maxima weighs but the CL Type S is a little over 3500lbs curb weight. It's very heavy because it's a luxury sports couple like the CLK. They never will but I think i would be a scorcher if they made a light weight model like they do on the BMW. You're CL/TL cars weigh about 200lbs more than the Maxima. The Maxima weighs 3320lbs.

VTECseoul
01-07-2002, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by border_project
if you want a 4 door go for the maxima. you wont be able to find much aftermarkets, same with the cl.
but if you want a 4 door. go for a tl. a lot of aftermarket accesories for tls

think again, do some more research on Maximas & you'll find that they have as much aftermarket as the Civic...the TL is not exactly a car everybody owns & dresses up, not even a Legend or Vigor; much less the CL.

89lxihb 00lude
01-07-2002, 02:11 PM
That because you can buy a used Max for half the price of a new one. The Acura stay close to the original price. Plus most of teh people who buy Acuras are older people that are young at heart.

joeB
01-08-2002, 01:01 AM
I hate to inform you, but the Maxima has a great resale value

too. I dont know where you guys are comming up that a Maxima

dosent have good resale, but your WRONG. :rolleyes:

89lxihb 00lude
01-08-2002, 10:28 AM
I sell cars I see them everyday and I'm not wrong.

joeB
01-08-2002, 02:24 PM
I see Maximas everyday, check prices on them everyday

they dont have bad resale value, just because you like Hondas

better, you trying to find some way to put the Maxima down.

Maximadave
01-08-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by joeB
I see Maximas everyday, check prices on them everyday

they dont have bad resale value, just because you like Hondas

better, you trying to find some way to put the Maxima down. Can't we get along?:argue:

F20C
01-26-2002, 11:31 PM
Just because Car and Driver rates it better dont mean its so.

guess well wiat and see which one is faster.

WRONG!! Family car aren't based on which is faster but rather which is the complete player.

mattattax
01-27-2002, 02:48 PM
the 2k2 auto max is running 14.5s stock (one guy got 14.4s) and from what iv'e read on CL forums, the CLType-S has been running 14.7s--they are both great cars but i'd say the max is a tad faster--as for the Altima, it was rated Car of the Year by MT, i'd say this is a little higher than the accord was ranked but it means nothing to me, magazines print what sells, period, anyone who relies on a magazine for ratings or times obviously isn't a car enthusiest--BTW does anyone know what the CL-S has dynoed at, the auto max is about 200 stock--maxima all the way but different strokes for different folks

F20C
01-27-2002, 03:00 PM
Accord has been voted 15 times into Car and Driver Car of the Year now that's consistency.

You do know MT is the worst car magazine out there. What is that THUNDERBIRD doing up there on car of the year poll.

mattattax
01-27-2002, 03:37 PM
re-read my post--good for the accord, it's a great car for the $$, i'm just saying magazines MT, Car & Driver, SCC, whatever, they're all worthless when it comes to testing and ranking cars if you're a car enthusiest--oh, and thanks for the prime example (the THUNDERBIRD) as to why any and all magazines views should be taken with a grain of salt (or less), the thunderbird, ha ha ha

mattattax
01-27-2002, 03:58 PM
oh and

http://forums.maxima.org/showthread.php?threadid=94166

89lxihb 00lude
01-27-2002, 04:51 PM
that car is modified. Of coarse it's going to be fast and thats the 6 speed not the auto. The auto won't be any faster than 15's. The Type-S run 14.7's with a auto and teh 6 speed will be here in a few weeks. Then we'll see who's the big dog.

joeB
01-27-2002, 05:13 PM
Im not wrong, but still the Maxima will still be the better
car.:wave:

joeB
01-27-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by F20C
Accord has been voted 15 times into Car and Driver Car of the Year now that's consistency.

You do know MT is the worst car magazine out there. What is that THUNDERBIRD doing up there on car of the year poll.

The Accord has been for Car and Driver, so for you,

car and driver is good cause it prizes on your car, but then

Motor Trend is bad cause they gave the Maxima Car of the

Year in 95, all the many magazines, and even motor week

say the the Maxima has the best V-6 in the world.:rolleyes:

mattattax
01-27-2002, 05:26 PM
yes it was a 6 sp. and yes it was the guy's first time at the track but he only had an intake (dmbmaxima88, not the guy that started the thread, scroll down a bit and check his sig)--i totally agree that when comparing the max and the cl-s we should use the max auto, but 15s, please, where did you READ that, appearently you chose not to read the consistent UNMODDED AUTO 2k2 maxes getting 14.5 and one guy got 14.44 with just a filter (no intake), all having timeslips to prove--if you don't believe me go to 5th Gen at http://forums.maxima.org/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=10 or for Honda's take on it even at:
http://forums.clubsi.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/014985.html

quit quoting magazines, i never said anything about being the "big dog"--the cl-s is a bigger dog in several aspects and the max is in others, quarter mile track times is one where the max is a wee better, no big deal, just quit lying about it

if you still think the 2k2 AUTO Maxima does 15s, then i dub you as a magazine racer and not a car enthusiest--sorry this is so long, i just can't stand when people lie or quote a magazine time--both are excellent cars for the $$$ stop the flames

89lxihb 00lude
01-27-2002, 07:59 PM
The 6spd guy has RSTB I would assume that is a Throtle Body. A free flow cat isn't anything to sneeze at also. As for the autos who knows what that other guy on the time slip had under the hood. Your stock right? Have you run yours lets see a slip. Not trying to be a jerk it's just that I've driven the car and it's not that fast. I sell Acuras and the Type-S fells alot faster. I also haven't seen any slips on the Type-S'.

F20C
01-27-2002, 08:52 PM
Im not wrong, but still the Maxima will still be the better
car.:wave:

List out all the points stating why Maxima is better. I would like to see why Maxima is better in your mind.

F20C
01-27-2002, 08:57 PM

The Accord has been for Car and Driver, so for you,

car and driver is good cause it prizes on your car, but then

Motor Trend is bad cause they gave the Maxima Car of the

Year in 95, all the many magazines, and even motor week

say the the Maxima has the best V-6 in the world.:rolleyes:

You are trying to take my quote out of context. mattattax was talking about magazine poll voting Maxima for car of the year. I was merely stating the fact Accord has been a consistent car of the year contestant. I don't even drive an Accord why would I care? I just got tired of all these BS flying in this thread. I think you were trying to say Ward Magazine that said VQ30 was the best V6.

Side note compare the magazine and you will find Car and Driver is more performance based than Motor Trend.

mattattax
01-27-2002, 09:33 PM
MT and car and driver are both lame mags that know little about cars and a lot about BUSINESS, they print what sells, sometimes truth, usually BUSINESS--i haven't seen any cl-s timeslips either, i just read what the general concensus at cl forums is and it seems 14.6-14.8 is about average for stock (and when they say their stock i trust 'em) and i do the same for maximas--i definitly don't think you're a jerk for asking for one of my timeslips but i haven't gotten to the track yet, i am planning on going in a few weeks with 2 other 2k2 maxima autos, by then i'll have a vb mod, frankencar stage 3 intake, and maybe a tc, but soundmike (one of the ones going) is bone stock and we will be sure to post slips of all the runnings--feels faster and is faster are 2 different things, i look at average timeslips reported on forums for the stock cars not what a magazine says--the 14.44 auto max had only a filter but also had a full trunk with tools and a half tank of gas
this thread is NOT full of BS, i believe it's very informing--do you really want me to list points why the maxima is better? niether is better, each has its better points, all i'm trying to say is that the max is a little faster in the 1/4, and obviously doesn't run 15s, who knows maybe the cl-s would win in a 1/2 mile race--

if someone asks me which one is better, i ask them a few questions about what's important to them, speed, looks, comfort, warranty, how the tranny shifts, ect anyone who sells cars should know this--for my interests and taste the maxima is better, for someone else the cl-s may blow the max outta the water, it's a matter of opinion
i really do wanna see a cl-s dyno though
peace,
matt

F20C
01-27-2002, 09:59 PM
They print what sells but more performance oriented than lame MT.

If you read from the start of this thread till the end you will find a lot of BS from various person.

01InspireTypeS
01-28-2002, 12:10 AM
LETS STOP ALL THIS BICKERING!!!!!!! JEEZ, ITS UP TO WHAT CAR YOU LIKE, MOST PEOPLE ARE BIASED HONDA VS. NISSAN, BUT ITS REALLY YOUR CHOICE AND WHAT YOU LIKE. MOST OF THE GUYS AT MY FIRM DRIVE CL'S AND BENZ'S , YES THE CL CAN SIT RIGHT NET TO THE BIG BOYS WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT.

Now as for the Automatic 2k2 maxima's doing 15's stock... , My wife has a 2k2 Maxima, and I have a 2k1 CL type S... Granted 0-60 I feel ALOT faster, the Maxima is in fact faster than my car, whoopdeedoo! I feel more comfortable in my CL in the curves and around town.
I've taken both cars to the local track,
and YES THE MAXIMA IS FASTER.

14.698 - 14.72 constant times with the Mad Max STOCK (2300 MILES)
14.859 - 14.75 constant times with the CL type S, (11,000 miles) I think the Navi is slowing me down, and YES , the wife has a Navi also.

about 3510 lbs for my CL-S and 3275 lbs for the Maxima GLE.
Now in the corners I'll see the Maxima go DOWN IN A BURST OF FLAMES! :devil:

My point:
Drive what you Love, Not what others love or wish they HAD.

joeB
01-28-2002, 03:31 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by F20C

List out all the points stating why Maxima is better. I would like to see why Maxima is better in your mind. [/QUOTE

I agree with you that Car&Driver is the better magazine, ( I
have stacks of them since 1988). I dont think its that much
better than Motor Trend. If you want to know why I think the
Maxima is better here are some- 7 years best V-6 in a row,
more room, better looks. I think the Maxima is faster too.
My point Im trying to make is in 95 when the VQ came out,
there where just about no other car class and price range that
could touch it, luxury or performance. But now today there is...
My other reason why I think that its "probably" better is I have
a 98 Maxima SE that has 181,000 miles, and Ive only had to put
tires and brakes front and back one time. (Its probably about due
for new ones soon),. Also a tuneup at 110,000, oil changes ect...
and it still run like it was new. Those are my opionions why I
think its better, and that still doesnt make it so, thats just my
opinion, everyone each to their own. But lets all be honest here,
the Max is faster as of now, but I do think when the Acura gets its
6-speed it will be faster. Honda would be my next pick, but I like
Nissan better for overall quality and performace...Sorry for this being
so long guys, and dont let it get to you so much what people say in here.:)

Add your comment to this topic!