Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Hondas Suck!

90BuickSlab
04-08-2006, 08:26 PM
I HATE Hondas!! They suck especially riced out ones that look like shit!

thrasher
04-08-2006, 09:47 PM
:banhim:

This thread sucks...send this Buick loving troll to banland.

ilgoldstein
04-09-2006, 01:54 AM
I drive a Buick.

My best bud drives a Honda.

We both like our cars, they meet our needs.

A souped up Honda can look stupid.

A pimped out Buick can look stupid.

People shouldn't post hate threads.

Hate threads suck.:2cents:

beef_bourito
04-09-2006, 04:37 PM
if you knew anything you'd realise that hondas are very good cars, they achieve what they are trying to achieve. they are economical, comfortable for the price and provide a fun ride for the money. the civic is also a very common car, i wonder why? maybe because it's a good car. sure there are sportier cars, more comfortable cars, and more economical cars, but for the prie it's hard to find a more well rounded car.

sv650s
04-11-2006, 04:24 PM
ok i'm startin to get tired of this bullshit. Not everybody wants a performance car, hondas are comfortable, cheap, reliable cars that get good gas mileage....why do you think that ricers have them in the first place? cos their parents were smart enough to get it for them and the kids put bodykits and shit on them cos they think it's cool
and for those that say a civic can't be clean check this one out-
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1012/civ0xe.png (http://imageshack.us)

it's not a great example but the really good ones are hard to find.....if you don't like it check out element skater 95's civic on the OT forums

antwn_5k
04-11-2006, 04:30 PM
I personally love hondas, but i mean this is a "love/hate" forum so it shouldn't be a huge suprise that people are hating on certain cars. people have always loved to hate on hondas, it's part of life.

vinnym86
04-11-2006, 05:20 PM

I HATE you!! You suck, especially cuz you look like shit!

yeah, i own a civic, its a p.o.s., falling apart, and not fast in any means, but i've yet to see a more reliable car in my neighborhood for as cheap as this car was. like everyone said, we've all got cars for a reason, and some of us may have a car we love to death, no matter how it compares to other cars out there.

I own a slow pos honda, and i love it to death.

bluevp00
04-15-2006, 10:31 AM
yeah, i own a civic, its a p.o.s., falling apart, and not fast in any means, but i've yet to see a more reliable car in my neighborhood for as cheap as this car was. like everyone said, we've all got cars for a reason, and some of us may have a car we love to death, no matter how it compares to other cars out there.

I own a slow pos honda, and i love it to death.

I agree, my Civic may not be fast, but it's comfortable & practical. Not to mention still has an amazing retail value after 6 years.

I've driven Buicks before and i've driven boats...the boats have better handling.:lol:

Chris V
04-15-2006, 11:28 AM
Clicky:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=489186

Why is this constantly so appropriate?

Andydg
04-15-2006, 02:38 PM

Come on...atleast post why you think they suck.

Polygon
04-15-2006, 04:43 PM

I won't put up with this crap. It's easy to say something is crap but it is much harder to give a good reason why it is crap. This thread is closed and if I hear about you posting garbage like this again you get a vacation from AF. We don't need attitudes like that here.

Add your comment to this topic!