Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ford > Probe
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-25-2003, 10:00 PM   #16
leviathon713
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to leviathon713 Send a message via Yahoo to leviathon713
PT isn't all bad, and has gone through a recen change of ownership. There are no more personal attacks/flaming allowed. People have been very sociable to me and I hardly ever agree with anyone. Besides, there is a plethera of Probe-related info there and you don't need to talk to people to search through it.
leviathon713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2003, 11:49 AM   #17
colorchangingt
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to colorchangingt
me me IM /x\iPOC

just goto www.probetalk.com
we got everything you want there.
Old 03-06-2003, 11:38 AM   #18
drago856
AF Newbie

pt it's a cool board to go to, some of you are right and some of you are wrong. I'm a current member, but I keep my opitions open every board you go to will have a few jerks that really don't care what your opioins is and there are other who do listen. But it's opioin. Now you have to give pt some credit they do have alot of informative info on our car. And I here they have someone making a body kit for our cars. So they do have their moments. And from what I'm hearing the new body kit will be done before the end of this year. Hopefully,

YOU MIGHT BE A STREET RACER:

IF NASA HAS TO CLASSIFY YOUR CAR AS TOP SECRET.

IF THE TOP SPEED ON YOUR CAR SAYS MACH 3.5 ON THE SPEEDO

IF YOU WING CAN TRIM TREES

IF YOU GET PULLED OVER FOR JUST STARTING YOUR CAR

drago856 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 01:48 PM   #19
PrimeTimeGt
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to PrimeTimeGt
Exclamation

I recently purchased a 93 Silver 5 speed probe gt for 1,200 w/ absolutely nothing wrong i bought it off my dads friend who gave me a great deal..came w/ 16" rims & tires lowering springs and apline cd player.
PrimeTimeGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2003, 02:06 AM   #20
EvilVin
AF Newbie

I'd have to agree with others about PT. I've been on there for about 2 years and you will find really cool people and assholes. Mostly assholes who don't care about your opinion. I've been flamed plenty of times on there for opening my mouth. I go on there now only to look at the For Sale forums or if I need to find something. Its not worth my time to argue with some one or have the power tripping moderator come in close a post.

I mostly hang out on the new board. http://nepo.mindcrash.net/index.php

Not as much traffic but much friendly crowd. I'm a moderator on that board but it doesn't feel like it cause there aren't any problems.

oh well. I'll be around on here now that I found it. Talk to ya later.
'78 Trans Am - For Sale (sadly).
'65 Impala - Resto to begin soon.
EvilVin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2003, 12:33 AM   #21
Miguel Gonzales
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Miguel Gonzales
Hello! My wife owns a 89 LX with the 2.2 Im not a ford man but shes a ford girl. She just finish paying off the car when we first dated. Since Ive know her I have to replace the CVs, motor, motor mounts, transmission mounts, speedo cable, brakes, a/c, 3 wheel bearings,(still need to change one more) alignment, new tires, new struts and shocks, and recently coming back from Texas I lost the gauge light dimmer switch and the powersteering pump. But the car keeps going. I noticed that parts from my 87 RX-7 look similar to the Probe. LIke the gauge clusters, the wiper switch,the light switch. Do they have Probes in Japan? I plan on doing a swap since I got her a new car. And the fact I have more time and money into the car then Ill get back. So Ill make it go faster. I was going to turn it into a beater ralley car due to its independed rear end. I have pics of the car with the motor out. Need to get them scanned So if you need any parts from a 89 LX 2.2 let me know. The motor has new front and rear main seals, cam shaft seals,timing belt,and water pump. The car took my family from Ft.Lauderdale,FL to Fort Worth, TX and the motor ran great.
F.O.R.D= Found On Road Dead, F@!ker Only Runs Downhill
Miguel Gonzales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2003, 05:08 PM   #22
DCC
AF Newbie

I have to agree that there are a lot of jerks on PT. I have been there for over 3 years and have seen it go down the tubes.

Now if you want information, people go off topic and start talking about unrelated topics, they argue about everything, the flame constantly if you don't agree with there opinions, finally there are the ones who think they are above eveyone else.

Most of the knowledgable people have left the board.
DCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2004, 01:17 PM   #23
xtreme2
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to xtreme2
Hey. For those who don't like probetalk anymore, as I know myself that since buying my Probe 8 months ago, I haven't had a very good experience there myself, I would like you all to know that there is a new site that I am helping with, called Probe-Enthusiast.com. It's a free, fun, clean community that welcomes all car enthusiasts, not just Probe Owners.

If you would like to join, we would love to have you. Simply click the link below, spend about 3 minutes registering, and enjoy the time of your life!

Probe-Enthusiast.com

Thanks, and have a nice day...
xtreme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 08:03 AM   #24
codyguy
AF Newbie

Re: Any Probe owners out there?

hey, i got a 93 pgt, and it is awesome, very fast, could be a little faster, but i still like it alot, my first probe, well actually my 2nd car all together, but i'm only 18 so i wouldn't attempt to compare any cars, but i still like the probe gts, they just look awesome, and you can do some pretty cool mods to them, especially the sleepy eye mod, very cool, peace
codyguy is offline   Reply With Quote