Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Integra
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-22-2002, 06:19 PM   #1
200hprsxkid
AF Newbie

Arrow Factory Rsx Front And Side Skirts For Sale!!!

IF YOU DID NOT BUY YOUR RSX WITH THE SIDE SKIRTS AND THE FRONT SKIRT I am selling my factory side skirts and front skirt. I purchased the AIR FORCE 1 kit that is sitting in my garage. Now i don't have the rear skirt cuz i just didn't get it. BUT i am selling them for $400 or best offer. IF YOU ARE INTERESED YOU MAY E-mail me or leave a post with your e-mail address. YOu can check out a picture of my car with the body kit on it if you would like to see it.

mikesdeman112@aol.com
200hprsxkid is offline   Reply With Quote