Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 03:06 AM   #1
Jamme
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to Jamme
Angry Hiroboy

Hello to everybody.
Does somebody knows if Steve and Hiroboy still are in business??
I ordred different times and received the goods, but the last order I made, never received it!!!! Send different mails to ask where the goods where, sending a copy from the confirmation (sagepay and Paypal) and no news.
He don't even answer on mails......I know he will receive many mails from customers, but for an order that I made on 13/04.......We are 1/05 now and still no answer.... Hope Steve comes along this Forum and reads this post.
Anyway without news at the beginning of next week, I will ask Paypal, what I have to do.
Greetings,
Jamme
Old 05-01-2010, 03:30 AM   #2
star21
AF Regular

Re: Hiroboy

There are several old threads regarding Hiroboy and the same answer you'll get is it's best to call directly. Yes, it'll cost you $$ but he doesn't answer e-mails or come on the forums.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:35 AM   #3
mattbacon
AF Enthusiast

Well, I spoke to him last week, and he added some paint to the web site for me, and I ordered it, so he's definitely in business. He had an accident a few weeks back, which took him out of the shop for a few days, and slowed down the packing. But in all my dealings with him, I've found him to be one of the nicest guys in the business, and I've never had any problems getting my stuff. Have you tried looking at the status of your order on the website to see if it's marked as despatched, in which case the problem might be in the postal service, or "pending despatch" in which case it probably means something you've ordered was unavailable and is holding up the packing. Don't forget that the ash cloud closed down all the flights around the UK for a week, which affected the whole European postal system, and may well have disrupted Steve's incoming deliveries as well, if he was waiting for something for your order. You're only talking about a couple of weeks... he's usually much faster, I agree, but you try ordering from Hannants...

don't panic!

bestest,
M.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:17 AM   #4
Jamme
AF Enthusiast

Hello,
Thank you for the answers.
I don't panic, but if I look for my order the problem is it doesn't appear.
I received the confirmation from Sagepay with an order nummer that must be used for every question and problem, also Paypal confirmation.
Now if Steve doesn't read his Mails, and don't answer it, why does he have an Email adress on his site?
I a'm a customer at Hiroboy since June 2006, never had a problem since now.
OK, i'm shurely not the biggest customer, but you know, many little customers........
I don't have time in the week to phone to Steve, to ask him what's happening with my order, as I think, this is his business.....not mine.
I know I will have people against me for the answer above, but I don't mind.
Greetings,
Jamme
Old 05-01-2010, 04:29 AM   #5
The Sheene Machine
AF Enthusiast

I'd say it was due to the backlog of parcels due to the vocanic ash problem - it didn't just affect passenger flights. Some of my eBay parcels have been delayed going out to buyers.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:35 AM   #6
mattbacon
AF Enthusiast

Hey, Jamme... don't worry, I understand your problem. But I think if your order isn't showing up on the site, you're going to have to call Steve if you want it resolved quickly. If it's not showing up, it's not in HIS system, whatever Sagepay and Paypal say about payment being made. Something has broken between the ordering system and the payment system...

The number on the site is a mobile phone number, so you can always send him a text message, rather than calling - just tell him the order number, tell him you can't find it on the site, tell him it's paid, and ask him if he can find it in his system...

not good news, I know...

bestest,
M.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:55 AM   #7
Jamme
AF Enthusiast

Thank You for your answers.
I did as you said, Mattbacon.
I sended him a text message this morning, with all you told me to do.
I will see if I will receive something by return.
Thanks to all anyway.
Greetings,
Jamme
Old 05-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #8
stevenoble
AF Enthusiast

Did you receive the e-mails you usually get from him when he has received the order and is processing it..?? He usually sends another e-mail when the order is despatched as well. If you haven't received them then maybe there has been a problem with the order and he hasn't received it properly.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:11 PM   #9
MidMazar
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sheene Machine View Post
I'd say it was due to the backlog of parcels due to the vocanic ash problem - it didn't just affect passenger flights. Some of my eBay parcels have been delayed going out to buyers.

As for e-mails, its hard for him to get back to every person as he gets tons of e-mails nowadays.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:23 PM   #10
MPWR
Image Hosting Exceeded

Why, oh WHY do people assume that Steve can be reached here?

Years ago, he used to be a regular here. Then he opened a webstore. He has not really been here since.

Steve has not logged onto AF in all of 2010. He doesn't live here anymore. If you have concerns/complaints, why not post them on his own forum?

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling