Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-11-2003, 05:57 PM   #1
pennyho
Banned

Talking Is any body gonna watch gumball 3000

I heard this sunday(feb 16) around sunday night around 10:00 or 10:30 on MTV jackass will show the gumball 3000 , and they will have johnny knoxville in it and some other people driving lamborghinis, ferraris, and porches with some other cars is anybody gonna see it!

By the way did anybody see the special edition of cribs with busta rhymes in it with his chrome wheel murcielago?
-pennyho :flamer: :finger: :bandit: :smoka: :rocket:
pennyho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 07:20 PM   #2
SuPeRcAr_MaN
AF Fanatic

MTV Jackass did Gumball last year, but they weren't driving any nice cars (I mean the cast of Jackass). I will probly watch it again this year.

And I did see the Cribs with Busta Rhymes' Murci. It was gorgeous. He named it Peppermint, it was lime green with cream interio and green stictching. The rims were so nice, chrome with lime green lips to match the cars paint. He is a lucky man. Speaking of rappers/singers with very nice cars, Wycleff Jean has a Pagani Zonda.
SuPeRcAr_MaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 07:26 PM   #3
BLU CIVIC
調整器

Send a message via MSN to BLU CIVIC Send a message via Yahoo to BLU CIVIC
IF I HAD CABLE I WOULD....IF YOU GO TO CAR VIDEOS AND TO THE THREAD I STARTED THERE'S A WEBSITE WHERE THEY HAVE VIDEOS OF IT....I DOWNLOADED IT AND YOUR RIDING ALONG WITH A GUY IN A RUF TURBO....PRETTY COOL VID
1991 Civic Sedan DX - 185.8whp/139tq. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills
2006 G35 Coupe 6MT - Stock
2011 CR-Z - Stock
BLU CIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 03:31 PM   #4
SilverLotus340R
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to SilverLotus340R
i watched it last year and it was real interesting...they were driving an old school jag..and i remember them going up to a guy with an Aston and they were making fun of him and stuff.it was funny.
Who’d dare build a car without doors or side windows or a hood? Only Lotus. And who’d dare drive one? You would. The 340R is the sports car for people who live to drive and want the whole experience as raw and as pure as it comes.
SilverLotus340R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 05:28 PM   #5
Cabbie
AF Enthusiast

I wonder if they will be comming up with documentaries of the present and past Gumball rallies on DVDs in the future.
Cabbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 06:00 PM   #6
flylwsi
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to flylwsi
have you seen the mischief 3000 dvd about the gumball?

recommended viewing to say the least...

www.teckademics.com is the company that made it...

good stuff.
flylwsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 06:11 PM   #7
pennyho
Banned

Didnt he name the murci flipmode .and how come some super stars had only bentleys and ferraris(which i hate) and hardly any lamborghinis on the other episodes , i think they should of had lamborghinis instead of ferraris i think lamborghinis look better and they are faster.Also did anybody see Shaq's hummer h2 those had some huge wheels i think they were 35" chrome rims , and his lamborghini diablo roadster.
-pennyho
Old 02-12-2003, 06:27 PM   #8
pennyho
Banned

Cool HEY TONY ARE YOU EVER GONNA MAKE THOSE VIDEOS OF YOUR LAMBORGHINI!

HEY TONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you ever gonna make those videos you promised us a long time ago? You may not know me but is used to surf around here during the summer and winter last year when i was bored and i read a thread u asked if anybody wanted to see any videos. Later you said you were gonna but you had to go to vacation and when you came back you never made them can you try to make them because im interested in seeing the videos of your latest murcielago.
- pennyho
Old 02-12-2003, 07:57 PM   #9
SuPeRcAr_MaN
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by pennyho
Didnt he name the murci flipmode .and how come some super stars had only bentleys and ferraris(which i hate) and hardly any lamborghinis on the other episodes , i think they should of had lamborghinis instead of ferraris i think lamborghinis look better and they are faster.Also did anybody see Shaq's hummer h2 those had some huge wheels i think they were 35" chrome rims , and his lamborghini diablo roadster.
-pennyho
The Murci had Flipmode plates on it, but on the Cribs, he introduced it as "Peppermint". Flipmode is his record lable, in case someone didn't know.
35" RIMS??? I think they were 25". 35 inchers do not exist and would not fit on a normal vehicle. Busta also had a nice H2. These guys are so lucky...

Oh and BTW, did anyone see the Cribs where XZibit went car shopping. He test drove a modified silve Murci. It was retailed at over $300k, around $350k I think...
SuPeRcAr_MaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 08:36 PM   #10
pennyho
Banned

yup he had the black murcielago at the end he liked it better than the aston martin, ferrari, bentley, and last rolls royce. ANd my b for the H2 it was my mistake-bad memory .
but i still happy:alien: :bandit: :finger: :finger: :alien2: :bandit:
-pennyho
Old 02-12-2003, 09:29 PM   #11
Tony_Ensemble
AF Enthusiast

Pennyho - I still plan on making the videos. But now Ive waited so long and anticipation is so high that I cant possibly meet expectations. So I keep waiting for better ideas. Silly.

I'm also waiting for track time.

Sorry for not coming through on my promise in a timely manner. I will do it eventually.

Whats with all the emoticons?
Tony_Ensemble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 10:43 PM   #12
TexasF355F1
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to TexasF355F1
Shaq's wheels on the H2 were 26's very large.

Oh and Xzibit, test drove a titanium colored Murci at the same time he test drove the 360 and "supposedly" drove home with it, he probably did but you never know how much is just set up for tv.
TexasF355F1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 03:06 AM   #13
Cabbie
AF Enthusiast

Hmmm talking about Lambos running in Gumball. I have seen several Diablos in the race but yet to see a some rich nut run his Murci yet.
Cabbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 04:50 PM   #14
pennyho
Banned

Angry Lamborghini the game

Damn!!!!!!!!!!! why did they have to cancel the lamborghini game for PS2 now they are coming up with it for xbox only , i hate xbox i used to have it but it sucked so i sold it .does any body know any games besides need for speed hot persuit 2 that is having murcielagos in it .
-pennyho :flamer: :bandit: :smoka:
:badass:
Old 02-20-2003, 10:28 AM   #15
pennyho
Banned

Damn did any body see the Gumball 3000 on sunday night it wasnt there ? Also did any body see Missy Elliot's house on wednesday night at 10, cuz i missed it i only saw the 2 white trash houses after, i just wanted to know is Missy Elliot showed her Lamborghini Murcielago?
Here are 2 lambo sites if you wanna see them they got a couple videos of the murcielago and diablo:
http://www.carpassion.com/en/car.php?c=78
http://www.lambolounge.com/Building_...ideo/video.htm