Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
View Poll Results: When was the first car made???
1986 0 0%
1890 0 0%
1788 0 0%
1990 0 0%
7891 0 0%
DINO YEARS 0 0%
8895 0 0%
1800 0 0%
7845 0 0%
2355 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-23-2002, 10:28 AM   #31
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
u know i like understatement
Old 11-25-2002, 11:55 PM   #32
YJHeD
Banned

Send a message via AIM to YJHeD
Jealous? Resentful? Nah. I get more pleasure driving my Jeep that I built with my friends than I would driving an "Italian exotic". Sure, you got a really expensive car but it has no soul and no story to tell. I got stories of the build-up (doing the spring-over, engine swap, axle swap, etc.) and stories of taking a weekend to go to the mountains with a couple buddies and a few lady friends to go wheelin. Do you get that with a Lamborghini? Hell no, you get car guys laughing at you cuzz you don't know shit about automobiles.
Old 11-26-2002, 02:51 AM   #33
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
well we don´t go to the mountains... we go to the race tracks...
and thats no fun??? i think that´s great fun... as much as you can have in your jeep going through mud water and mountains!!!
Old 11-26-2002, 01:29 PM   #34
crayzayjay
CFA

Quote:
and stories of taking a weekend to go to the mountains with a couple buddies and a few lady friends to go wheelin. Do you get that with a Lamborghini?
i get that with my Golf... with a Lamborghini, it would be a struggle.... to get all the chicks to fit in the car!

not that i need the car to help with chicks... puh-lease! :smoker2:
Old 11-26-2002, 01:31 PM   #35
crayzayjay
CFA

almost forgot.... an italian exotic with no soul? pah! a handbuilt supercar with the most orgasmic exhaust note you've ever heard... and that doesnt have soul?!?!?!? have you never seen a Lambo?
Old 11-26-2002, 10:43 PM   #36
etoomey2
AF Newbie

Hey, I'm From America, and the Viper Venom 800 has more horsepower and is quicker from 0-60, but the Lamboghini would rip it a new asshole on any race track in the world, straight line speed isn't shyt compaired to Lamborghini's aerodynamics and overall performance. what's the Viper's top speed???? guarentee it's not near 200MPH, so go suk a big one and leave european cars alone cause your Jealous they've made a car better then yours
Old 11-27-2002, 01:15 AM   #37
YJHeD
Banned

etoomey: the Hennessey Viper's top speed is 230 mph. a SVS Stryker Viper Twin Turbo has a top speed of 252 mph. how's your foot taste buddy?

crazyjay: orgasmic exhaust not for you. i'd rather hear blown 426 hemi with open headers coming out of a '69 Dodge Charger R/T hhheeeeeeeeelll yeah. role up next to Mr. Lambo and make his balls shrink.
Old 11-27-2002, 11:24 AM   #38
DigitalOxygen
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to DigitalOxygen Send a message via AIM to DigitalOxygen Send a message via Yahoo to DigitalOxygen
This is just totally pathetic... The sh!t getting spoken in here. A 69 Dodge against a Lambo, for style, sound and general road prescence? You gotta be kidding. Anyway who cares about Muscle cars apart from Americans anyway?! They're big and ugly. There is no way you can compare that to a Lambo nor a Viper that has been "modded". As the Lambo will get more looks from everyone, others will just go "wow check that viper" but with the Lambo it's "WOOOOOOOOOW!!! Check that thing out!".

I gotta laugh at some you americans, not all but some of you. You think the states build the best cars you would be wrong even many americans will tell you this. I understand having pride in your auto-manufacturers but don't go blowing sh!t through a sports exhaust from a car that knows nothing about style. Look at the Italians and then you will see Style. Damn look at the Alfa Romeo concept for Italian Style and show me an american car designed by an american that even has anything remotely close to style. Oh ....and also, most american cars are done by europeans.
Old 11-27-2002, 03:17 PM   #39
YJHeD
Banned

i wasnt comparing the Charger and Lambo you idiot. i was comparing the engine sounds. you should try some reading comprehension classes. you say american cars have no style compared to europeans cars. then you say most american cars are designed by europeans. are you a complete moron? nah, just a typical exotic car lover who like to say "oooo" and "ahhhh" when they see an overpriced italian car role by. i used to be like that when i was 7!!!!!!!!!! then i learned about the true mechanics of automobiles. did you mention Alfa Romeo and style in the same paragraph? those are the worst looking cars ever built. ill name an american car with the same style. FORD PINTO!!!!!!!!!! how about the GREMLIN!!!!!!!! ive taken shits that look better than an Alfa Romeo.
Old 11-28-2002, 07:14 AM   #40
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Quote:
Originally posted by YJHeD
i wasnt comparing the Charger and Lambo you idiot. i was comparing the engine sounds. .
who cares about sound when the car looks ugly?
Old 11-28-2002, 07:34 AM   #41
YJHeD
Banned

you think a '69 Charger R/T is ugly? holy shit, im dealing with bigger morons than i thought. but then again, not too long ago you germans thought it was a good idea to kill all Jewish people. anyways, show me a car from 1969 that was made by europeans that isnt a freakin' joke of a design. i never see lamorghini countach's anymore. why is that? because the owners are too damn embarrased to drive them!!!!!!! their design is "too old" for you exotic lovers out there. i think my Chrysler New Yorker is more in style than a lamorghini of the same year.
Old 11-28-2002, 07:43 AM   #42
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Quote:
Originally posted by YJHeD
but then again, not too long ago you germans thought it was a good idea to kill all Jewish people.
hey i won´t comment this
that´s quite hard below the belt
but when you want it this way... seems like... no that´s not good to say here.

well think what you said.
i don´t like it when we are compared to our ancestors...
it was horrible what hitler did there...

but look out for your diction.

except for offending you can´t do anything here
try to change your attitude against others
Old 11-28-2002, 07:45 AM   #43
Menu dei Motori
Click here

and yes I think a 69 charger r/t is ugly...
don´t live in the past
we´re living in the presence
Old 11-28-2002, 08:41 AM   #44
DigitalOxygen
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to DigitalOxygen Send a message via AIM to DigitalOxygen Send a message via Yahoo to DigitalOxygen
Quote:
Originally posted by YJHeD but then again, not too long ago you germans thought it was a good idea to kill all Jewish people.
You Germans? Umm ...that was a long long time ago. The Germans hate and despise what happened. So shut the hell up you stupid yank! You talk the biggest load of shit ever heard. No wonder so many people all over the world despise america when people like you are who they see and hear. You're a nutcase, you're a stupid ass and I hate people like you.

Happy thanksgiving to all americans and those who celebrate except you, cause I wish you would just get the hell out of here and throw your stupid racist and prejudiced opinions else f*cking where.

Someone ban this idiot! There is no need for stuff like that to be said.

Quote:
Originally posted by YJHeD anyways, show me a car from 1969 that was made by europeans that isnt a freakin' joke of a design

nuff said! :finger:
Old 11-28-2002, 11:25 AM   #45
Menu dei Motori
Click here

what the fuck is thanksgiving

well... donßt know that but happy thanks giving, too
is it only american?