Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Murciélago (Murcielago)
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
View Poll Results: When was the first car made???
1986 0 0%
1890 0 0%
1788 0 0%
1990 0 0%
7891 0 0%
DINO YEARS 0 0%
8895 0 0%
1800 0 0%
7845 0 0%
2355 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-11-2002, 05:59 PM   #1
Delta268
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Delta268
Talking Murcielago Is The Best!!!

Lamborghini is amost the best car ever but only it will be better by a NOS on with a TWINTURBO also with a7.3 liter V12 ENGINE :finger:
Attached Images
File Type: gif ixi_green_baby.gif (6.8 KB, 258 views)
Old 10-19-2002, 10:43 AM   #2
crayzayjay
CFA

Thanks for that sharp post. Automotiveforums needs more people like you.. do you have any friends like you which you can persuade to sign on to make a contribution?
Old 11-09-2002, 05:17 AM   #3
YJHeD
Banned

Send a message via AIM to YJHeD
OVERRATED

Lamorghini's are overrated. Sure, they look alright (more like an airplane wing with tires) but they don't perform. Please explain why a Hennessey Viper Venom 800 will kick the shit out of any Lamborghini and cost 1/3 of the price.
Old 11-09-2002, 06:18 AM   #4
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
Re: OVERRATED

Quote:
Originally posted by YJHeD
Lamorghini's are overrated. Sure, they look alright (more like an airplane wing with tires) but they don't perform. Please explain why a Hennessey Viper Venom 800 will kick the shit out of any Lamborghini and cost 1/3 of the price.
who wants a hennessey viper venom 800?
that car doesn´t look so good by far like a lambo and is undriveable.

you haven´t heard anything of the lambo passion right?
Old 11-09-2002, 09:08 AM   #5
crayzayjay
CFA

Its ok Menu, he's American.. its not his fault...

he clearly cant appreciate superb car design and doesnt know how well a Murcielago can perform. Lets just put it down to ignorance
Old 11-10-2002, 03:02 PM   #6
YJHeD
Banned

I'm not even going to respond to that American-ignorant statement above because I'm sure you wish you were one. You're from England, don't have to say much about that joke of a country.

Lets compare the two:
Hennessey Viper:
HP: 800
Torque: 850 ft-lbs.
0-60: 2.4
1/4 mile: 10.1 @ 137 mph
Top speed: 235 mph
Price: $145,000

Lamorghini:
HP: 580
Torque: 480 ft. lbs (HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!)
0-60: 3.6
1/4 mile: 11.7
Top speed: 205 mph
Price: 273,000 (WHAT?!?!?!?!?!)

As for design goes, that's all a matter of opinion. I personally think the Viper looks a hell of a lot better. European cars are overrated, overpriced, and underpowered. Period. You can't argue with that.
Old 11-10-2002, 04:51 PM   #7
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Send a message via ICQ to Menu dei Motori Send a message via AIM to Menu dei Motori Send a message via MSN to Menu dei Motori
i´ll repeat extra for you

who wants a hennessey viper venom 800?
that car doesn´t look so good by far like a lambo and is UNDRIVEABLE.

you haven´t heard anything of the LAMBO PASSION right?
we´re here at a point of european image of a car and the american

we europeans like to spend much money on cars maybe too much but who cares... they are good quality, nice comfort, superb design and by far enough power for normal streets.
the americans have a bad taste of cars...
no comfort no quality of interior and undriveable.
the only thin you want is power... is it all? not much... right?

well here we always argue so let´s say both are nice cars.
one nice race car with good power and one superb road car with awesome styling

that´s it..

CLOSE THREAD
Old 11-10-2002, 07:11 PM   #8
YJHeD
Banned

Talking

Yes, you surely are European. Throw in the towl when the battle gets a little tough. HAHA. How can you say that Europeans spend too much money on cars when the average car a European drives is barely over 1 litre and a little more than 50 horsepower. And no, I've never heard of the Lambo Passion, please explain it to me. Most of my encounters with people who have bought Lamborghinis have been hilarious. They don't know shit about the car they just bought, all they know is that it cost a lot and it's made in Italy.
Old 11-11-2002, 08:51 AM   #9
crayzayjay
CFA

Quote:
I'm not even going to respond to that American-ignorant statement above because I'm sure you wish you were one. You're from England, don't have to say much about that joke of a country.
lol.. poor bastard.... cant you take it as its intended, as a joke? this is a car forum, after all...

but no, the american patrotism must come in. your response, my friend, demonstrates why the rest of the world hates america. yes it does, im sure you know that by now, despite being only 16... Now I dont hate America, but see how you insult the country i live in for no reason. (why is england a joke, please do tell, i am fascinated to read your eloquent reply)...

why would i wish to be American? do you really think its such a great thing to be American? why are americans the envy of the rest of the world? Theyre mocked by Europeans and hated by pretty much everyone else... envy? pah!

tell ya what... i was travelling with an American friend of mine and a South American one not long ago. I was allowed through airport checks, as was my south american friend, but the yank was detained. he started complaining, "why did they go through, im the american one, he's mexican etc".... what a son of a bitch, i thought... and his attitude reflects yours perfectly.... arrogant to the point where no one can stand you.... do you understand that now?

just to shut you up even more, mofo, my parents are American but i was born in London, and boy am i glad. whats your point now?

and btw, european cars are infinitely superior to americans. your cars may have more power, as you claim, but that suits your straight roads. throw in a few turns and you guys panic, dont know what to do (whats that big round thing in front of me? why isnt it responding? why am i going into that ditch?...)
Old 11-11-2002, 01:33 PM   #10
Menu dei Motori
Click here

Quote:
Originally posted by YJHeD
Yes, you surely are European. Throw in the towl when the battle gets a little tough. HAHA. How can you say that Europeans spend too much money on cars when the average car a European drives is barely over 1 litre and a little more than 50 horsepower. And no, I've never heard of the Lambo Passion, please explain it to me. Most of my encounters with people who have bought Lamborghinis have been hilarious. They don't know shit about the car they just bought, all they know is that it cost a lot and it's made in Italy.
provokative and ignorant from start to finish

don´t want to argue with you...

european taste of cars and american taste of cars are allways a point of fighting... the ideas of cars are too different we won´t get a consence

Quote:
Originally posted by crayzayjay
and btw, european cars are infinitely superior to americans. your cars may have more power, as you claim, but that suits your straight roads. throw in a few turns and you guys panic, dont know what to do (whats that big round thing in front of me? why isnt it responding? why am i going into that ditch?...)
thanks crayzayjay
Old 11-11-2002, 03:10 PM   #11
crayzayjay
CFA

any time
Old 11-13-2002, 02:09 AM   #12
YJHeD
Banned

First off, I'm 20 years old, not 16. Simple math seems to be too hard for you. I call your country a joke because when it comes the to Middle East crisis you have no backbone at all. You tea-drinking pussies would sit back and watch Iraq destroy every surrounding country just so you woudln't have to fight. Europeans mock Americans? Then why the hell do all you morons move over here? And about that story in the airport, sounds like you just made that up to me. Pulled straight from your ass. Anyone with half a brain in a civilized country doesn't hate america, they may be jealous we're the most prosperous nation in the world, but hopefully they're smart enough to know we're not responsible for all the problems in the world. And last I heard, your boy Tony Blair was all about supporting us, maybe you should read a paper sometime this decade. You were the one to bring nationality in to this message board so don't cry when I attack your nationality. Now lets bring this conversation back to cars.

I guess you finally answered my question as to why European cars cost so much. THEY CAN CORNER BETTER!!!!!! That must be the reason you pay $850,000 more for a McLaren F1 than a Hennessey Viper. Of course, even though the Viper is faster. Give me a break. I ask you again, why is a McLaren $850,000 more than a Viper?
Old 11-13-2002, 06:59 AM   #13
crayzayjay
CFA

Youre even dumber than i thought.

1) 16 yrs old. thats what u r, mentally. what does math have to do with anything? when did u tell me when u were born? do u think im gonna check ur profile to find out how young u r? dont flatter yourself.

2) i didnt bring nationality into this. i said it as a joke. if you cant take it, its not my problem.

3) i do read the paper, i know a hell of a lot more about the middle east crisis than you do. i know how much of it comes down to you and believe me dubya shouldnt be proud of himself. neither should bill, for that matter. and just because tony blair is dubya's pooch (george michael video is 100% spot on) it doesnt mean i agree with him. use ur brain for a second.

4) its a sad fact, but pretty much everyone hates america. like i said, i dont. i dont agree with the policies, but thats about it. i live in europe and every country ive been to makes fun of the yanks and generally dislikes their attitudes. (dont get me started on asia and the middle east). i wish it werent so, but i cant do shit about it cos i dont see myself as American. its something you can do something about, but obviously you just want to aggravate the problem.

the fact youre comparing a viper to the McLaren shows what a pea-brained fool you are. a Mk2 Golf GTi is a better car than the Viper. When will u get it into your brain that speed counts for shit if something cant turn around a corner? u think europeans cant build a big engine? what are you stupid? do u know anything about the McLaren F1??? if only u realised its not all about excess excess excess... thats what makes you so f*ckin crude

Now leave me alone
Old 11-14-2002, 04:45 AM   #14
YJHeD
Banned

I really appreciate your words of wisdom in reference to my stupidity and mental age but I have a few questions:

1) If age wasn't an issue why did you speculate about mine in the first place??

2) If my stupidity is a problem for you, I'd like to note that your refusal to capitalize and punctuate is an issue for me. I have a very hard time accepting intelligence criticism from someone who can't conjugate. Like this:
"i wish it werent so, but i cant do shit about it cos i dont see myself as American." What the fuck to "cos" mean? Didn't England create the English language? Why the hell can't you speak or spell it? Don't insult my intelligence when you can't even spell the word "because".

Additionally, I really appreciate your expert, educated political views. I'll be sure to email George Michael next time I need some advice. Sorry everyone hates America, but jealousy is a natural thing… must suck not to be the best. At least we don't make it so that people kill their firstborn until they have a male. But I'm sure you're right, we're the bad guys.

I lived in Indonesia as well as the United States. Hate to break it to you but every girl on that island was barking up my leg for a trip to the promised land. Tell me, why would they want to move to a country they hate?

Some more info for you:
Hennessey Viper:
Skidpad: 1.06G
Slalom speed: 75.1 MPH
Braking, 60-0: 110 ft.
McLaren:
Skidpad: .86G
Slalom speed: 64.5 MPH
Braking, 60-0: 127 ft.

ONCE AGAIN: WHY IS THE MCLAREN $850,000 MORE THAN THE HENNESSEY? It beats it in every aspect!!!!!!! Because the McLaren is carbon fiber? WOW!!!!!! Because it's made in England (HAHA!!)????

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!! ACCEPT IT!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2002, 05:03 AM   #15
Menu dei Motori
Click here

hi guys
i would love to argue about that but my english isn´t good enough for that.
i understand most of it what you are saying and would like to post some more comments to the statements but the vocabular....

you won´t get to a point!

you should stop abusing each other and come back to "normal" arguements