Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Audi > TT
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 09:13 PM   #1
importeater38
AF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to importeater38
test drove a 225 tt--FUN

friend of mine just picked one up--he owns a salvage recovery yard--so he paid peanuts for the car. Now, this guy is a big dude. He is the same guy who got me into LT1 and LS1 trans ams. He told me and i was like "bro--you are a homo". He was like oh yeah, go drive it. And drive it i did! Let me just say those 225 get put to the ground with amazing efficiency. Turbo lag was minimal and would spin the tires once turbo kicked in launcing from a dig. I found that pretty odd since it has awd traction control. Anyways, its got balls and can carve up corners like no bodies business. Now, im not a fan of the way it looks, but gimme a 225tt for new york winter driving and i wouldn't turn it away. Trans am for the summer, yukon for the heavy snow and rain and tt for the normal winter weather---hmmmmm
93 trans am hurst shifter and zo6 rims. 94 trans am GT. functional ram air hood w/k&n air box, ROH rims, toyo skins, Borla cat back SS, TB bypass, de-screened MAF, BBK underdrive pully, Mieziere electric water pump, spec stage III clutch. '06 Yukon Denali XL, black, loaded. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/711131
importeater38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 11:58 AM   #2
rh3017
AF Newbie

Re: test drove a 225 tt--FUN

yea they say 225 but it feels like more. the power kick when you down shift from 6th to 4th is amaising. i took a friend of mine for a drive in mine and he was like "oh it is an audi version of the beetle" but after the drive all he couldnt stop talking about how cool it felt when his feet started to come up off the floor.
rh3017 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Audi > TT